San Francisco

I'm coming back to Calgary for a few months over the summer, are there any fellow Albertan chip artists that would like to get together and play a show? I apologize for any terrible grammar... I'm running on an all-nighter.

Very few Canadian Chippists out in these here prairies from what I've seen unfortunately. I'm from south-central SK.

Last edited by Zef (Apr 24, 2012 9:42 pm)

come to montreal

San Francisco
Zef wrote:

Very few Canadian Chippists out in these here prairies from what I've seen unfortunately. I'm from south-central SK.

Zef, if I was able to organize it, would you be able to come out to Calgary to play a chip show?

San Francisco

Battle Lava, if I came to Montreal, would there be a gig? I've been itching for more shows!

Edmonton, AB

I'm from Edmonton. I'm still a little noobish, but I would totally love to be a part of any chip show in Alberta

Philly, PA, USA

there was a dude greyscreen who was trying to do an east coast tour from calgary, don't know anything really about him though

San Francisco

I wish I had a way of contacting Grescreen, I've got a couple friends that are checking into venues. Benindetto, if you have enough tracks for a set, I'm sure we could work out something to showcase your sounds!

xombie wrote:
Zef wrote:

Zef, if I was able to organize it, would you be able to come out to Calgary to play a chip show?

Depends on a lot of things; venue, reach, etc.

I wouldn't come out for a bar show or anything that small scale but if you get something decent organized I'd consider making the trip out yup.

San Francisco
Zef wrote:
xombie wrote:

Depends on a lot of things; venue, reach, etc.

I wouldn't come out for a bar show or anything that small scale but if you get something decent organized I'd consider making the trip out yup.

Me and some friends were talking about it, and in order to draw a decent crowd, we're probably going to open the event up to include all experimental electronic music, not just exclusively chiptune, due to the lack of a well-developed scene up here in Canadia. And for venue we're thinking of a couple venues or legion halls.

xombie wrote:

Battle Lava, if I came to Montreal, would there be a gig? I've been itching for more shows!

There could be- if I have enough time to plan it. Therefore, I need more details from you. Email me with specific summer dates you could play, where you expect to stay, and who in Montreal would you like to play with, and anything else.

gmail: battlelavamusic

smile