0R360N

Yes VERY SORRY!!!! The shop failed or I failed...lol.. the cart was sold 3 times... Kevin bought it first though. Other parties have been issued refunds

Again, very sorry. I may have not set the inventory on that one or something, im still new to the shop settings. BUT, the carts can be purchases for the SAME price from MuteCityDMGs AT GMAIL DOT COM (just have to wait for over seas shippng, but its still comes out to the same price, I made no profit off my cart)

Dublin, Ireland

No worries. smile

0R360N

I need to see if this free BC account has inventory settings ARGH. Anyway.. the WHOLE shop is sold out besides the LSDJ theme DMG smile Thanks everyone

MA

lol...already bored with the Glitch Nes cart huh?

Roanoke, VA

No worries here either.  Lemme know what may or may not still be coming my way.

0R360N

Orgwell, you still got the backlit pocket shipping ASAP

and Turtle.... Im not bored with it, I just have a PowerPak now and though someone would enjoy this cart.

MA

word up Thretris...idk. Who ever gets that will be super pumped! wink And like you said...you're not making anything off it, so good looking out for the Chip community! smile

PowerPaks are super awesome btw!

Roanoke, VA
Thretris wrote:

.. you still got the backlit pocket shipping ASAP

Once again homie, no worries.  I'm in no rush to get it; don't let me add to the stresses of everyday life.

0R360N

Love you guyzzz wink

IL, US

odd thing is i have a powerpak too,...and can run this off a few other methods, but i really want to try a cart in a bent NES (when logan finishes it up smile) thats getting a midify installed and using the nes advantage im putting another midify in...then ill control it with piggy=>midi big_smile

0R360N
e.s.c. wrote:

odd thing is i have a powerpak too,...and can run this off a few other methods, but i really want to try a cart in a bent NES (when logan finishes it up smile) thats getting a midify installed and using the nes advantage im putting another midify in...then ill control it with piggy=>midi big_smile

That sounds like some crazy fun... I will eventually get another cart... MuteCity is doing a massive amount of custom arts and I have been doing all kinds of artwork for him.

When the time comes I will have have him make a NTRQ cart just for nostalgia.

MA

That sounds like some crazy fun... I will eventually get another cart... MuteCity is doing a massive amount of custom arts and I have been doing all kinds of artwork for him.

You try the Mega Man one yet from MuteCity?? Just ordered it..looks amazing! Is that your artwork on it?? I didn't know...I'm guessing it's not if compared to your other artwork...

0R360N
Turtle413 wrote:

You try the Mega Man one yet from MuteCity?? Just ordered it..looks amazing! Is that your artwork on it?? I didn't know...I'm guessing it's not if compared to your other artwork...

i made it, its not my artwork though.. I just put it together for him using sprites and such with a little extra design. Some random custscene sprite.

And yes, I played it.. I was the one who showed him and told him to make the carts. and Liek I said, I play all the hacks out there on my Powerpak now.. best 140 bucks I ever spent.

All the new labels you see for him will be slapped together by me, nuthin fancy for the most part

MA

One of the biggest reasons why I love the repros is the artwork, and having the satisfaction of seeing the label on a ol' gray cart... just brings me back to when I was a kid... (Remember how cool some of the artwork was on the old carts, then you played it and it sucked ass! lol) I saw a video of the Game play on MM, and after that I just had to get it. I don't know why I never use roms or PowerPaks (Shit Ive had a reg Xbox for ten years thats been modded, and it has over 14.000 roms for every 8 bit/16 bit console) I just love seeing that ol' gray cart in my top loader, and using real plain ol' NES controllers (Unmodded) when I play games...anything else is just over doing it and kinda boring to me...That's me tho...Props once again on the sweet artwork Thretris! What you going to do when Mario is complete? You plan on doing art for that one????

Btw...on the labels... I notice they aren't sticking that great (to the game) mine seems to be peeling off at the top (GlitchNes)...Any improvements on the paper/glue quality on those labels?

0R360N

BUMP FOR UPDATES

added nanoloop http://thretris.bigcartel.com/product/c … p-1-5-cart

and NES info

Roanoke, VA

Dude, you're killin' me here..

(opens wallet, fly pops out)