NY, US

Posting here before ebay/amazon.

This is a gently used Kaoss Pad Entrancer realtime audio/video effects processor. It has dozens of different video effects including zooms, fades, colorize, pixelate, scale, etc. See the video for more examples. It also has the same audio effects as the KP2, and can be used as a Kaoss Pad for video, audio, or both simultaneously.

I have used this live for video switching between two sources. It accepts 2 composite or 1 composite and 1 S-video source, and outputs composite or S-video. There are about one-hundred different video effects, and one-hundred audio, and you can assign up to 8 to the recall buttons. The effects are controlled live by tapping or sliding your fingers on the pad live, and the HOLD button remembers the last position touched. You can record up to six seconds of pad motions and play them back automatically and also freeze frame, and record video stills and assign them to the two SAMPLE buttons and call them up later.

This Kaoss Pad Entrancer KPE-1 will come very safely packaged in a strong cardboard box with plenty of bubble wrap and packaging peanuts. It will include the instruction manual and instructional CD. I'll also thrown in some S-Video patch cables that I used with it. Comes from a non-smoking home and used gently in non-smoking venues. All the buttons and LEDs work, the connectors are tight and in good shape, no issues with anything. Shipping depends on your location, and shipping insurance is recommended. PM me for detailed pics.

Here's a comprehensive review of the hardware:
http://www.sonicstate.com/articles/article.cfm?id=81

And here's a video of some of the effects:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt-L0nR481o

Asking $700, will ship upon payment via Paypal or Square.

--j--

IL, US

Highly recommend this device

Turku, FIN

Shit would be awesome to have!

But i can only pay with 700 square pixels.

NY, US
e.s.c. wrote:

Highly recommend this device

And as the previous owner, you took very good care of it.