Toronto Area, Canada

I sure as fuck won't be there.

see you all there !  will be bringing mad gameboys and tons of mod gear !  keep a look out for full info about bartertown NYC 2012 coming soon

BRKlyn

UGH, are we not doing this this year?

WHY NOT?!

p.s. I'll be there, probably in some ridiculous shirts

What up, what up.

Last edited by BenCarignan (Apr 21, 2012 7:43 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

oh is this happening again?

the weird thing about this picture is that i'm not wearing a black/grey/white shirt

Last edited by pixls (Apr 21, 2012 8:05 pm)

San Antonio, Texas

Bump for updated list.

San Antonio, Texas
Kris k wrote:
EMdash wrote:

Going. I'll be at the merch table, come say helloooooo

meme for Blip 2012 is to do this to the merch table people.

Rochester, NY

oh I guess I'll be going

San Antonio, Texas

A month left until Blip 2012. GET PUMPED!!!

matt's mind

so.much.left.to.do.

!!!

Los Angeles

i will be there!
trekking alone from la on the greyhound so i can see america and crap (and compose along the way). but you bet im flying back after what is sure to be an exhausting weekend.

Bay City, Michigan

i shall be there for all 3 nights big_smile

United States

I'll be there w my friend (timeheater)

BK

hiii i'm rising from the forum dead/bumping this for 2 reasons:

first: if you're a performer and you're coming to new york from out of town, you should post the days you're going to be here! as it is i dug through chipmusic for this thread to see who would possibly be available to be play pre-parties and after parties. new york is always looking for out-of-towners/fresh faces to perform. JUST A HEADS UP c;

the second reason is to bring competition, duh. also i hope e.s.c. recognizes the furby in the background

vancouver, canada
emilychiptune wrote:

hiii i'm rising from the forum dead/bumping this for 2 reasons:

first: if you're a performer and you're coming to new york from out of town, you should post the days you're going to be here! as it is i dug through chipmusic for this thread to see who would possibly be available to be play pre-parties and after parties. new york is always looking for out-of-towners/fresh faces to perform. JUST A HEADS UP c;

my current plan is to be in NYC from May 23-30, should be enough for the pulsewave pre-party / the actual blip nights / blip afterparty / eindbaas. 

the dates of my stay aren't final though.  i'd love to play a set in NY if an opportunity came up - in which case i miiight be able to come as early as the 19th of May, or as late as June 3rd.

also, that is an incredible facefist.

San Antonio, Texas

Bump for updated list