Cleveland, OH

Actually we booked a suite in Newark NJ! Just a short NJ Transit ride away from Blip Fest!
It's a big suite and we have floor space to share if anyone would like to get in on it! It has a kitchen and a living room. We can bring air mattresses if this would sway anyone.
Please contact me if interested.

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Apr 28, 2012 10:26 pm)

.FILTHadelphia

Yea me too. I'd split a room with someone.

Cleveland, OH

With us maybe???

IL, US

i'm still looking for a spot myself sad good luck to you

.FILTHadelphia
justinthursday wrote:

With us maybe???

PM sent.

Cleveland, OH

Well those cheap 4-6 bed rooms are booked.. I think we'll be staying in Jersey about an hour train ride away unless someone knows of something else.

Toronto

If you need a good place in NYC, try the "Chelsea International Hostel". It's not the worst place to stay. It's simple, but it's clean, and when I stayed it was 40$ a night.

Cleveland, OH

Actually we found something cheaper! It's a big suite and we have floor space to share if anyone would like to get in on it! It has a kitchen and a living room. We can bring air mattresses if this would sway anyone wink

São Paulo, Brazil

For those looking for a cheap place (NYC or elsewhere), I strongly recommend www.airbnb.com

Found a cheap and good place to stay in manhattan on this site.

Cleveland, OH

That's pretty neat! I'll have to remember that for the future. We will be driving so the cost of parking would end up being about as much as the room hmm

There's tons of hostels in NYC if you search on google. A bunch of us got a room in 2009 and we paid like $27 (each) a night. Check out the chelsea and a more expensive (but nicer) hostel is the Gershwin. This site is golden:
http://www.hostelworld.com/

Cleveland, OH

Yeah we were looking at those but it seems like most of the cheap rooms have been booked.
Thanks!

San Antonio, Texas

Where is the suite? Might be interested

Cleveland, OH

Newark NJ. It's just about a half hour train ride to Blip plus about 15 mins of walking.