Portland

Just picked one up today.  Does anyone know of any codes that would create some cool effects?  I think there could be some neat possibilities with this.

USA

Are you serious?

LSDJ has no codes whatsoever.

And it shouldn't need any either.

(But I can hook you up with some custom graphics/font patches for LSDJ if you want?)

Last edited by SurfaceDragon (May 1, 2012 5:45 am)

SurfaceDragon wrote:

(But I can hook you up with some custom graphics/font patches for LSDJ if you want?)

You really do take every last opportunity to advertise your free service, don't you? Haha.

Just an observation.

hardcore, Australia

There's a code to unlock an extra wave channel.

Portland

I mean like, I know people have created codes before for games.  You can create your own codes.  I'm not asking for any like preset codes or something, just if anyone has experimented with it?
I'm thinking like underclock like effects or something. glitching out.

SurfaceDragon wrote:

Are you serious?

LSDJ has no codes whatsoever.

That's not how game genies work. The game doesn't need to have "codes", game genies alter the rom data.

So yes, it's hypothetically possible to use a game genie with LSDj. Underclocking is a hardware thing, and if a game genie could get more potential out of LSDj, I'm sure Johan would have already taken advantage of it. Could be some practical uses, but I can't really think of anything.

Chicago IL

Game Genie is basically a device that basically causes controlled glitches in games. Glitching out an LSDJ rom would kind of just be like temporarily spilling water on a synth: it might sound cool if you're extremely lucky, but most likely it just won't work correctly.

087-ADD-E66  , unlocks BRK mode

USA
Frostbyte wrote:
SurfaceDragon wrote:

You really do take every last opportunity to advertise your free service, don't you? Haha.

Just an observation.

Yes

brooklyn!

nah dogg