Slovakia / European Union

There is TFM MM tracker tool and flash cartridges.
There is growing chiptune scene on Genny/Megadrive.

Last edited by Tinctu (Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am)

Earthling

I believe this has already been discussed, but it was concluded that there may not yet be enough activity on the subject to warrant it's own sub category.

I'm sure we can trust the devs to introduce it if and when it becomes appropriate smile

Simply just do

.SEGA with this caption (Megadrive/Genesis, Mastersystem/Gamegear)
.ADLIB with this caption (OPL2/3)

subcategories wink

FM scene is growing pretty fast this and last year and it needs to have own subcategories on CHIPMUSIC.ORG!

Last edited by Tinctu (Feb 11, 2010 8:14 am)

New York City

This is NOT necessary.
It is NOT needed.

IL, US

quick question: can you link me to someone actually selling genesis flash carts at this point? i think theyve basically all stopped selling, and if this is the case, id say it reduces the need for this yet...at least until little-scale gets his wonderful midi gear into other people's hands as well big_smile

There will be USB SD-FLASH by one guy from Ukrain. But you need to wait 3-4 weeks...
Just send me PM...

IL, US

has anyone yet received one of those carts? id hear about them a llttle while back and i was skeptical

Oh quit your bitching.

We've had this discussion before and we don't need a sega forum.

There isn't even much of a sega scene, there isn't even much of a GROWING sega scene!

TFM Maker isn't MEANT for the Genesis. The only thing actually capable of using all the Genesis has to offer is MML.

How isnt meant for Genesis. I have replayer on my sega and USB flashcart and it works. I am sampling it lot...
Yes it is pure FM but it is cool smile).

TFM Maker was made for the Turbo FM mod for ZX Spectrum.

It can only do FM. Having just FM is pretty lame considering the Genesis could also do PSG and PCM.

New York City

Yes, it is NOT a Sega Genesis tracker.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Until the genesis/SMS platform grows a bit more or there is more of a demand, a Sega/SMS section will not be created.
While we support the use and progression of the SMS platform, There just isn't enough out there to have more clutter in
the forums.
I'd love for there to be an Apple IIgs subforum. but i know i'm like one of 6 people who would actually want it. hahaha So i'm happy just having individual threads about them in a larger forum section. no big deal. Our search engine works correctly so i can find the stuff easily.

Geneva, NY

/