Xonthox

The c64tpc was discontinued and the website with the software is now down.  Not sure why he wouldn't just leave the page up, but, what can you do.  I got a new computer and i don't have the installer for the software.  I love my c64tpc, it was the greatest thing that ever happened to mssiah...

unless something new has come out that can do the same thing?  I have so many .arr files from mssiah, and no way to load those guys.

Obviously, as i have a real computer, I don't have an ancient parallel port for an x1541... HALP?  anyone with the original software, somewhere?

Fr

Take this :
http://ultrasyd.free.fr/demo/c64tpc.rar

Sad to know that the site is down. I love C64tpc. The price was cheap, the guy sent the thing so fastly from Turkia. As you said, great with MSSIAH.

Last edited by Ultrasyd (May 2, 2012 9:09 pm)

Xonthox

man that's amazing!  It also needed some GTK something.. do you remember what it was?  GTK + 2.5... i dunno

Fr

The manual is included, maybe it says what additionnal thing you need. I'm too lazy to check right now tongue

Xonthox

--YOU'RE MY SAVIOUR!!! thank you.  works perfectly.  Thank you so much, honestly, you just saved me many headaches

Fr

You're welcome dude.

Xonthox

how did you still have the installation package?  after all these moons?   I wonder if there's a pice of tech that replaces the c64tpc now.  The 1541u didn't work with mssiah well if i remember correctly.   and it was always out of stock and cost 150$ or something.