sweden

Ye the doepfer pocket control was what I meant, before when i wrote kenton. Just a afraid its too tiny for a sweaty drunken gig. Not much space between the knobs.

Unsubscribe

Yea the phatboy has plenty of room.

Turku, FIN

for tomorrows gig

rochester, ny

keff, you like that yamaha? i have a similar one (lower quality).

Tokyo, Japan

I didn't know there was a lower end SU10?

IL, US

im guessing he thinks its a QY series

hardcore, Australia

Plus LGPT for gameboy.

detroit
godinpants wrote:

Plus LGPT for gameboy.

if only if only

Tokyo, Japan
e.s.c. wrote:

im guessing he thinks its a QY series

Curses, my gear senses were tingling.

Turku, FIN

yeah thats SU10. it's neat and small, i've been only using it for sample triggering on live gigs. Nice and lofi<3
Also, my game boy piggy rules so hard, everyone should use it. Much better than just LSDJ.

rochester, ny

2 gameboys, roland mc-303, korg ddd-5, yamaha fb-01, roland sound brush and sound canvas, boss ds-1, boss dd-6, and electro harmonix flanger hoax (for super spacey sounds). not pictured - alesis midi verb 2, boss ph-3.

still to build / purchase - midi controller and a new mixer.

i think once i start working with this, i'll cut a few things out.

Where's the wolf pedal?

rochester, ny
an0va wrote:

Where's the wolf pedal?

haha, i returned it to the guy i was borrowing it from. fun pedal but not for me.

BC, Canada

Sorry for the underexposure/blur/mess.

not jophish anymore

Might as well post a few pictures.

Just an overview shot of the whole thing.

Epiphone ES175, Squire, Ibanez bass, Yamaha acoustic, a stereo pair of Roberts mics, a little Behringer Euroback mixer.

49 SL MKII, AKG K240s, my NES with flashcart, AKAI S1000, Kenwood 4600 Reciever, BSR 10 band stereo EQ, Crown BX800 tape deck, and my neglected DMG

American Audio M1624FX Mixer, my laptop, and a sick little portable Panasonic cassette deck that sounds so nice.

MXL 603s Condenser mic, Yamaha DX7 FDII, my Amiga a500, an OPL3 laptop in the corner. Underneath is a Fender amp and a pair of Yamaha NS-500 cabinets.

Sorry for all the pictures etc, i just love gear so much!

ohgodno, Indiana

UPDATE:

&