Montclair, NJ

Ill send you something

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

ill send some filth from cornwall with love and malice - you accepting things made out side the confines of a gameboy?

San Angelo, TX

I'm down tO throw down a track!
Is there a certain amount of tracks you have your mind set on!'v

San Francisco

Count me in! My demo version of SLT TQUL LM or Distortion Virgin is perfectly grimey!

Tulsa, OK

Submitted big_smile

Sydney

let me know of u want somthing? (i got a buynch of uneleased reacks so if u want somthing fesh www.soundcloud.com/gentlehurst

London

HEY GUYS! really happy with the feedback on this!

sorry i havent replied to any of the emails with the tracks or the posts on here! but the last week has been quite hectic.

im going to get on it on monday and listen through all them all... but im pritty sure all of them are awesome!

cant wait to get this cassette out there to the people, hopefully it will go down well, if not ohwell youll have your songs get to a few people.

sorry to keep you guys waiting! but this is happening, and will be done before the end of the month!

Tulsa, OK

Sweet smile will I be able to get one shipped to the states? If not its cool, but I'd pay for it as long as it is pretty reasonable in price smile

Antwerp, Belgium

Is this still open? I have a track ready but would like to master it first before sending it in
Thanks

Tulsa, OK

any news on this?

Medina, Ohio
Jake Allison wrote:

any news on this?

Tulsa, OK

... still no news?

Westfield, NJ

Limited edition meow dark chiptune necklace - £10.99 plus shipping

http://www.meowmeowmeow.co.uk/ <-- link to store

rant forthcoming... you are warned...

WHY would you guys submit your tracks to a compilation that is going to be sold for profit without any contracts or agreements on getting a cut of the profits? Even if you are doing it "just for the exposure" at least you should have a contract signed and some guarantee of a few free copies of the finished product. And how much exposure are you going to get from some cheap tape when there's probably 100 copies and they are just sold on some random website to a few hipsters?

HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT, PEOPLE. THIS IS DUMB. DON'T DO THIS.

If you want people to take you seriously as a musician, you need to take yourself seriously. If not, ignore everything I've said.

p.s. these tapes are available in yellow, too. congrats.

-- rant over --

Tulsa, OK

I was in a different place then...

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

lol everyone looked so desperate.
"I sent one, I sent one, please take me, I'm yours!"

Tulsa, OK

Lesson learned.

Bust level: 10/10