My debut release (that isn't a horrible goof on how I didn't understand witchhouse music) is upon us!  Get hype for big dumb poppy kazoo pizza chiptunes.

This EP is composed of tunes that I thought were a lot of fun that wouldn't fit on my upcoming full-length, "Bug Spray".  As an album, it doesn't have much structure, but I think there's some fun stuff on it, from originals to a few covers of some of my favorite jams.

I have never tried to mix something before this and I wanted to do it all myself, so I'm aware the mix may be a little inconsistent and the vocals may not sound too wonderful at places, but I'm proud of how this came out.  And I hope I can take this knowledge into making my next release better, but as for now, I hope you guys enjoy this!

It's available here on Bandcamp for "pay what you want" (aka free as mess), and if you like it, please share it with someone.

Sick album art by Kaigetsudo.

Last edited by BenCarignan (May 11, 2012 7:44 pm)

rochester, ny

awesome man! stoked to get home from work and listen to this. the art is rad.

Godzilladelph

Feeling the drums n kazoo!

This is some hot sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiit

Rochester, NY

everyone is ripping and raving on twitter

Babylon, NY

DIS IS HOT SHIT BEEEEITCH.

but seriously: hot vox.

I appreciate it, yawl.  I've been self conscious about this because I mixed it all myself and I really didn't and still feel like I don't know what I'm doing in that regard.  So if you have any pointers or tricks to share, that would be cool!

Thanks everyone for spreading it around!

rochester, ny

Dig that art.
Dig that animal crossing cover.
Dig dig dig dig dig.

Atlanta

damnnnnn sonnnnnn good ass tunes m'boy