New York City

I like this color scheme, not black

Last edited by akira^8GB (May 4, 2012 7:10 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
akira^8GB wrote:

I like this color scheme, not black

Me too.  smile

Abandoned on Fire

Added this relevant info to first post:

Pre-orders will be taken though June 1st.
Expected delivery will be before June30th.

Also will have black and white 4" x 5 1/3" vinyl stickers of the this design at Blip and then available online after.

orange county, CA

Oh mmmmy. This is so rad.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

preordered! keff the design is sick!

Turku, FIN

^___^

heart

Abandoned on Fire

Added stickers to first post!

Winter Haven, FL

Fucking beautiful! Can KeFF do any wrong with design? Shit. I'll grab one---and a sticker or two.

ohgodno, Indiana

great design, dig it alot

Abandoned on Fire

Pre-orders for this run of shirts ends tomorrow!  Or today.  June 1st!!  Check the first post for links.

Los Angeles

love it. wearing mine now. very comfy tongue

shanghai

dope. thank fuck its not white. hate those lame ass white printed tee's

Melbourne, AU

Didn't really look at the thread until now. Damn those are cool looking.

Will there by any available in the future? And is the shirt a thinner kind of fabric? I hate that I can't wear my abortifacient shirt because it's too thick and the cut is really goofy lookin

Abandoned on Fire
mysterystain wrote:

Didn't really look at the thread until now. Damn those are cool looking.

Will there by any available in the future? And is the shirt a thinner kind of fabric? I hate that I can't wear my abortifacient shirt because it's too thick and the cut is really goofy lookin

After BRKfest I'll have whatever is left for sale.  Eventually will try to keep some in stock.
The shirts are Gildan "softstyle" and are on the thinner side, def not heavy duty.  I've got a serious gut but an XL still fits OK (I'm 6'1" and 250lbs).  The only negative I have on them is that the sleeves seem a tiny bit shorter than I'm used to.

Sydney, NSW

How long do you think these will be in production? I really want both a shirt and some stickers, but I'm flat broke right now.

Abandoned on Fire
Chainsaw Police wrote:

How long do you think these will be in production? I really want both a shirt and some stickers, but I'm flat broke right now.

After BRKfest I'll make an order and actually stock these (most likely the beginning of August).  After today, I'll take the pre-order down.