Slovakia / European Union

9-Heart you can be real pirate with Nullsleeps octopusy tattoo suggestion smile.

Last edited by Tinctu (Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm)

Ha Ha, i know smile
But woat about "Fortune City" wink ?

Also i'm happy about any submission and honoring everybody who tries.

Slovakia / European Union

Huuh fixd! Google Black Beard...

Last edited by Tinctu (Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm)

Somebody else is willing to give it a try?

Tulsa, OK

I have always thought that if I were to ever get a tattoo it would be a tri-force. I considered marking it to signify the holy trinity (which would make it important to me) and I would either get it strait-up filled in gold like the original, or tribal style. I also have thought of getting a barcode!

a tribal tri-force with an octopus tangled up in it would be crazy! it also could be done easily by any quality tattoo artist - you would not have to worry too much about them screwing it up. you also could get 9 zelda style hearts under it wink

note: i do not currently have plans to get a tattoo.

Last edited by Jake Allison (Apr 23, 2012 4:11 am)

In my area as soon as you go in a Tattoo Shop and just say the world "tribal" they kick your sorry ass back on the street.
For most TattooArtist they are just plain & simple black colored pieces which are splattered randomly across your body parts.

Tulsa, OK

i bet you are right. i think tribal is definitely more common here in the states smile I still think a regular gold tri-force would look cool with an octopus in it big_smile

I saw a blooper that Kool Skull drew that was pretty bad ass you should ask him to do one for you.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8149/7116 … 3667_z.jpg

Last edited by PersonBoy (May 14, 2012 5:35 pm)