anybody have the most recent firmware for the carts? or any firmware really.I think i have a cart that might need it re-flashed

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm)

first link wrong or something lol. please help

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm)

didnt fix it. this cart is messed up. on a positive note, this updated the firmware on my other two carts, so now the leds turn on while in a gameboy! (the reflashing reflashed this cart correctly, but that isnt the problem)

Last edited by BlakePalmer (Mar 20, 2018 10:48 pm)

wait a second lol. so i flashed my second (working) cart with the firmware, and it does NOT light the leds while in gameboy. thats really odd. so my one working cart, one broken cart both illuminate the leds when plugged in with this firmware. when the other working does not illuminate still

Sweeeeeeden

That's not actually the firmware, but the configuration for the USB -> serial chip. The firmware exists in the microcontroller onboard, and can't be upgraded without special equipment. It may well be that the firmware is what's damaged, or that the chip is damaged.

Now, define "doesn't work". For example, plug in the one that doesn't work and look in the Windows device manager. What do you see? In the flasher program, if you click "cart info", what do you see?

Emailed you