KP3, some horrible RadioShack mixer, couple o dmgs, bunch o carts, ancient powermac g4 (overclocked to 550mhz yeah buddy) on a tiny table with battery powered speakers (really nice receiver and real audio setup behind me, not visible) and I also use my iPhone running ikaossilator. or just whatever through it. 3ds for playing music through (it has a really nice pitch shifter)

Last edited by 12ianma (May 16, 2012 9:39 pm)

Iowa

So far just 2 DMG and one blue backscreen 1/8 pro sound DMG with a USB cart with LSDJ and working with other programs like Nanoloop 1.3 and Nanovoice. Also the DMG in the middle is torn apart for modification.

Last edited by ClairBear (May 14, 2012 9:24 am)

IL, US

it going a few days without a new post isnt a sign of it dying and doesn't require a bump wink
for one, i've switched my stuff around and i'll probably put a new picture up in june sometime

Unsubscribe

If you gameboy crashes a lot you should try giving it a clean.

Mishawaka, IN

Getting a mixer to add in my Kaoss pad 3 and vocals this week.

Updated setup a little

sweden
12ianma wrote:

Updated setup a little

emerger cart! Cool! My first one was an emerger but I gave it away to a friend smile

Atlanta

I just have my gameboy and a speaker :C My DMG is kinda dying on me now though, I'm super depressed. What's a good mixer to get?

nordloef wrote:
12ianma wrote:

Updated setup a little

emerger cart! Cool! My first one was an emerger but I gave it away to a friend smile

It's my favorite flash cart for games. Holds multiple saves.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Girl Posse wrote:

I just have my gameboy and a speaker :C My DMG is kinda dying on me now though, I'm super depressed. What's a good mixer to get?

The Behringer Xenyx 802 is pretty popular with micromusicians. I love mine.

Atlanta
Auxcide wrote:
Girl Posse wrote:

The Behringer Xenyx 802 is pretty popular with micromusicians. I love mine.

Sick! It isn't even expensive!!! I thought mixers were like....Hundreds upon hundreds of dollars!! I'm so hyped right now haha

vouching here for the 802

Atlanta
an0va wrote:

vouching here for the 802

Awesome! I'm going to get one next paycheck! Then I can be a real life knob turner smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Got mine on eBay. That and my minikp. And my custom dmg came that month. Best paycheck.

Atlanta

Haha you must have been playing around for days

New York City
12ianma wrote:
nordloef wrote:

It's my favorite flash cart for games. Holds multiple saves.

It's the best cartridge there was back then in my opinion. I used two of them until last year whern I sold the kit with the two 64Mb carts.
Just teh software is quite shit.