Tulsa, OK

JA BLUR (JA being Jake Allison, lol) is what it will be called forever and ever now. smile

what to do about this though...

http://jakeallison.bandcamp.com/track/blur

Last edited by Jake Allison (May 16, 2012 2:04 am)

BOSTON

edit -> change name?

SILLY

Tulsa, OK

but the art is not as easy to change sad

Tulsa, OK

Request: please add a question Mark to the end of "who invited the DJ" it bothers me. sad i wish it didn't but it totally does.

No frostbyte return? sad

I have not stopped listening to it since I have downloaded it! smile

Westfield, NJ

"Eiffel 65 is an Italian three-piece eurodance group formed in 1998 and best known for pioneering in pitch correction and Auto-Tune, and for their international hit "Blue (Da Ba Dee)". The name "Eiffel" was chosen randomly by a computer program and the "65" was scribbled onto their name on a demo by mistake; it was actually part of a phone number."

When a mistake gets published, it sticks!

Tulsa, OK
Decktonic wrote:

When a mistake gets published, it sticks!

Your right, sorry sad

BOSTON

if ghost servant wants his question mark, ill add it. WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT BE MAKING AN ARTISTIC NON-GRAMMATICAL STATEMENT???

Westfield, NJ
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

if ghost servant wants his question mark, ill add it. WHO KNOWS HE MIGHT BE MAKING AN ARTISTIC NON-GRAMMATICAL STATEMENT???

ok but then you have to give mop?! his interrobang.

Texas

Interrobang. *snicker*

BOSTON

Chicago

well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I totally sent you the wrong file on "His is the Victory". It cuts out at the end XD

BOSTON

you guys

are ridiculous. glad were running a professional operation here.

Chicago

Yes sir.

Tulsa, OK
theghostservant wrote:

well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I totally sent you the wrong file on "His is the Victory". It cuts out at the end XD

do you want the question mark???

Chicago
Jake Allison wrote:
theghostservant wrote:

do you want the question mark???

well, I've put it out on my soundcloud with a question mark, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

Tulsa, OK
theghostservant wrote:

well, I've put it out on my soundcloud with a question mark, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

i vote mark