Boston, MA
kitsch wrote:
campbell wrote:

huh. i just booked a pass successfully somehow? livenation is a fussdemon.

re: gluten-free pizzas - does anybody else have dietary stuff they wanna get sorted pre-pizza party picnic party? vegans? lactose intolerants? pepperoni intolerants? we should strive to make this the most inclusive pizza party picnic party ever.

still pizza party?

(oh, and my gluten-free addition isn't coming)

i have a job now, so i don't know if i'll be able to pizza it up on friday. i am still totally down to do this saturday afternoon. thoughts?

San Antonio, Texas

Since we're all kinda disorganized and the people that do wanna meet up tend to not live in NYC, you guys should PM each your numbers/e-mails and see if you can reference someone from NYC so you can set up a time and a place. Once you do that you can then post it on here so we can all join in.

Los Angeles

just last week booked a cheap 'cabin' cubicle for the weekend at The Bowery House. only a mile and a half from the venue. They
might still have vacancies if you are looking for just a bed. shared rooms as well so CHEAP (if vacancies are available). Place itself looks pretty cool...

Boston, MA
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Since we're all kinda disorganized and the people that do wanna meet up tend to not live in NYC, you guys should PM each your numbers/e-mails and see if you can reference someone from NYC so you can set up a time and a place. Once you do that you can then post it on here so we can all join in.

is this concern filed under the "pizza" category or the "other" category? if pizza, i figure we can just call a time to meet in front of the gramercy, grab slices at the various and sundry pizza places in the area, and converge on madison square park for a chillsesh.

how does 6:30 on saturday sound to people?

AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

I'll be there without being there, same as every year.

I will be there, and because my hours at work suck, I may be attending pre and after parties this year.

San Antonio, Texas

Bump for final updated list.

Everybody feel free to say 'Hi' to me throughout Blip week.

New York, New York
disassembler wrote:
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

I'll be there without being there, same as every year.

matt's mind
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

Everybody feel free to say 'Hi' to me throughout Blip week.

likewise.  i should be easy to find.  and my table is (planned to be, at least) interactive to a certain degree...  if it all goes right and there are more than 24 hours in days until i leave.  (don't think too grand)

Westfield, NJ

so what's the deal with the merch table? can anyone sell merch there? do we have to stay at the merch table to sell merch?

matt's mind

no clue.  KB has its own table.  which we're responsible for manning.

we had to pre-arrange all this, space is limited as are tables.  i'm not involved at all in planning, but to answer your three questions my best: dunno, it seems to be entirely by prior arrangement, and i would say yes.  unless you can coax someone else into staying at your table for you.  or unless there is a community table, which seems doubtful because thats a logistical mess.  for me it would be at least.

i can't speak for the artists who are playing and their merch, or if there is some sort of collective merch table for random stuff brought in unexpectedly.  i've taken on a couple things myself for people, but am full and out of table space now.

Venezuela

take pictures of the kitsch bent table for the awesome!..., plxtor! XDDD

I'd like pictures of the table aswell.

Westfield, NJ
kitsch wrote:

no clue.  KB has its own table.  which we're responsible for manning.

we had to pre-arrange all this, space is limited as are tables.  i'm not involved at all in planning, but to answer your three questions my best: dunno, it seems to be entirely by prior arrangement, and i would say yes.  unless you can coax someone else into staying at your table for you.  or unless there is a community table, which seems doubtful because thats a logistical mess.  for me it would be at least.

i can't speak for the artists who are playing and their merch, or if there is some sort of collective merch table for random stuff brought in unexpectedly.  i've taken on a couple things myself for people, but am full and out of table space now.

ok, good to know!

Australia

Great to be back in NYC.  So... 10pm tonight... Barcade?  I think a few of us are heading down :-)