Philadelphia

So I just received lsdj on a cart I purchased from kitsch. Everything works perfectly except for one thing. I'm unable to save my songs and continue working on them at a later point. As soon as I turn off whatever gameboy I'm working on (I've tried my two DMGs so far) and turn it back on after saving, it gives me the testing save ram screen then loads into lsdj as if it were the first time using it. The saves are gone when I go back and look for them. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've been stuck back at home for a couple of days and I just wanted to work on writing some new stuff.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Unsubscribe

Bad battery, send it back for another one.

What type of Cart?

Philadelphia
12ianma wrote:

What type of Cart?

64m smart card (http://store.kitsch-bent.com/product/usb-64m-smart-card)

Hopefully I can get a replacement soon once I send it back. Looks like he's all out at the moment.

Probably just needs a battery. maybe not

I may be mistaken, but I think a certain percentage of EMS 64 carts just have this problem, e-mail Kitsch and he'll help get you sorted. Message him before blindly sending it in, If it just needs a new battery. He might be able to just send you one of those.

Last edited by Zef (May 17, 2012 12:03 am)

.FILTHadelphia

Pop that baby open and pull the battery out. Head to Radioshack and get a new battery.

Philadelphia

New battery worked like a charm. Apparently only radioshack had the type around here though.

Crisis averted!