Marin<Pontevedra<Galiza<Spain

Thank you very much smile you're awesome Tinctu smile! thank you too lazerbeat smile im pretty appointed to make a donation account.

Last edited by smiker (Feb 12, 2010 12:23 pm)

the heart of a mountain

I've not had chance until now..but saving is working for me in 0.74pr now...YAY...Thanks smiker. I downloaded your backup.dat changed it to a .sav and wrote the save to my efalinkerII and all is well.

Cool! Then i'll make sure releasing a proper dat along with the next releases smile Thanks mate ^^

the heart of a mountain

just to add 0.74pr is working and saving on those  cheap deal extreme carts too using the same backup.sav......Nice cheap way to play with M4G if you've got a parrallel port (although I believe you can flash them from within a ds too).

astral cat

haha, i bought a Supercard SD and MG4 doesn't work on it

Unsubscribe

the file works to load savs on an ezflash iv, but alas cannot seem to save edits to the sequence.

the heart of a mountain
herr_prof wrote:

the file works to load savs on an ezflash iv, but alas cannot seem to save edits to the sequence.

Just a silly suggestion just in case...please don't be offended smile

I find that I have to press R then  select to save and L then  select to load...in the Keys.txt file with earlier releases it says select and R, select and L.. this had me confused at one point.

Last edited by concretedog (Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm)

Unsubscribe

Not silly when dealing with a moron. that did it! Can we get saving via a menu instead? That wasn't very obvious!

the heart of a mountain

Glad it worked!

Sure, save features will be on menu in the next release )(

Tokyo, Japan

I just tried to order from Realhotstuff, shipping is absurd! its nearly 30 bucks. Im going to have a poke aorund for another option but very excited about this.

Unsubscribe
smiker wrote:

Sure, save features will be on menu in the next release )(

Awesome! Wheres the donate link? big_smile

the heart of a mountain

Been writing a really glitched out load of patterns in M4G tonight and was about to sequence em all up into a tune (well noisy piece of sorts) but just realised that when you press select and start to play the pattern sequence it only plays the first 4patterns then starts at zero again.... sad

I still love it though...its incredible...I heart the wav channel, can't wait to hear the fm and sample

my small donation is still sat waiting wink

Tokyo, Japan

Also read with donation.

Seattle, WA

i got one of those $8 carts

hope it works tongue

concretedog wrote:

Been writing a really glitched out load of patterns in M4G tonight and was about to sequence em all up into a tune (well noisy piece of sorts) but just realised that when you press select and start to play the pattern sequence it only plays the first 4patterns then starts at zero again.... sad

I still love it though...its incredible...I heart the wav channel, can't wait to hear the fm and sample

my small donation is still sat waiting wink

man, make sure you dont have any D10 command, it throws the sequencer to the first song position smile