Indiana

Hey everybody,
I was looking to buy a Gameboy Transferer to take some pictures off of a GB Camera to my comp, but I don't know any place to buy one. I checked out the Consolegoods store, but I couldn't find one anywhere. Anybody know of a place that sells them still? Any help would be appreciated, thanks all!

Indiana

Also, if anybody has any alternate solutions. let me know!

Last edited by Fudgers (May 13, 2012 2:20 am)

Got my 'GB transferer 2' from the EMS website. I have tried printing out the images with a Game Boy printer and then scanning them in but using a transferer has given me the best results. Also, some people use madcatz cables but this leaves a border around the image.

slo
Bateman Bandit wrote:

Got my 'GB transferer 2' from the EMS website. I have tried printing out the images with a Game Boy printer and then scanning them in but using a transferer has given me the best results. Also, some people use madcatz cables but this leaves a border around the image.

Since I can't find a cheap enough Mega Memory card for the gb camera on ebay ... How much did you pay for the transferer from EMS?

Last edited by running.from (May 20, 2012 3:18 pm)

matt's mind

^ they used to be ~$26 straight from them, not including shipping.  last I recall they were doing some sort of very discounted clearance price on them.

they'll give you a standard shipping thats pretty high, if you ask them about getting the device, request a list of shipping options w/ prices.

http://mynewdata.tripod.com/gb/eng/0905.htm