I would like to buy a transferrer 2 from EMS. There is a bundle option to buy a smart cart for 34.69 and a transferrer 2 for 9.99 shipping by the cheapest method will be 10$. is there anyone in the us that would be interested in getting a smart cart 64 m for 39.69 (about same price as usual retailer but save on shipping! that would be splitting the shipping in half (I pay 5 you pay 5)

IL, US

edit topic title, please be descriptive in the future when posting threads

Well I don't want a real group buy. As I'm not looking to get a discount in bulk, but I could have been more clear

Austin, TX

Im interested in getting a transferrer for a 32m smart cart I have just laying around.  Is there any benefit to these old carts?  Someone told me they're faster to load songs and stuff.  Will I not want to bother, with newer carts on the horizon?

Not sure, as I don't own one. I was gonna snag the Transferer and give the cart to someone for a cheaper price.

IL, US
12ianma wrote:

Well I don't want a real group buy. As I'm not looking to get a discount in bulk, but I could have been more clear

if i remember correctly, all i added to the title was the EMS part and those other two words were your choice

Well I guess it'd be called a team buy. anyway it's dead so please just delete. I have a better solution for myself anyway