Rochester, NY

FS: Boss Micro Studio Series half-rack effects. these were introduced in the mid-80s, made in Japan. the
sound is comparable to their pedal effects of the time, but with more functions and interfacing options. all units
feature a 'remote' footswitch input for turning the effect on/off. all have 1/4" in/out, some also have RCA jacks as
well. they do not run off batteries, and will require a 9vdc power supply (Boss PSA, etc). each unit has a PSU link
output, so the devices can be chained off one PSU with the proper cables as long as the current draw doesn't add up
to more than the PSU puts out (these ones require between 50mA-120mA each). manuals for most units are available for
download from Roland/Boss. all have a schematic type block diagram printed on top which is pretty cool.

not interested in trades or low-ball offers, thanks.

** prices do not include shipping, but i'll be willing to work out a deal on that. shipping to US only.

** condition varies from good to excellent, i'll supply detailed pics and descriptions of each unit before
finalizing a deal. all have been tested and are in working order, will test again before sale. PM or reply if you
have any questions on specific functions, etc...

ROD-10 overdrive/distortion/fuzz ($75)
RCE-10 chorus ensemble SOLD
RPH-10 12-stage phaser SOLD
RPS-10 pitch-shifter/delay w/ reverse SOLD
RPD-10 panning delay SOLD
RSD-10 sampler/delay SOLD
RDD-10 digital delay (x2, $125 each)

RPW-7 power supply (700mA), can power up to 5 of these units or other pedals with the proper cables (not included). ($50)

Last edited by jbuonacc (May 14, 2012 6:35 pm)

rochester, ny

dang, those look nice. how'd you get so many?

Rochester, NY

i've collected them for years now after first stumbling across them at the HOG, i used to have a bunch more. i stopped buying pedals for the most part after finding out about them, these are way more fun. i really like the form factor and extra options that they offer. these days i do most everything ITB and haven't gotten much use out of them lately.

i'll be out of work for the next few months and figure it's time for these to go.

buffalo, NY

I've never even heard of these.

Unsubscribe

the rps shit is raddddd. The sampler allows you to hook up a drum pad and dynamic play any sound you sample into it.

Last edited by herr_prof (May 11, 2012 8:08 pm)

Rochester, NY

yeah, the RSD-10 can get pretty wild. it also accepts audio input for pitch control. you can even run one of the outputs back into it which causes it to freak out a bit. here's a youtube video which shows a bit of what it can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a9MRnEVJd8

rochester, ny
herr_prof wrote:

the rps shit is raddddd. The sampler allows you to hook up a drum pad and dynamic play any sound you sample into it.

uhhhhhh, that sounds awesome. i've bought so much gear recently though. i don't know if i can justify more purchases right now. BUT I WANT IT TOO. ugh.

Rochester, NY

(someone had asked about the difference between the delay functions of the RSD-10 and the RDD-10. i'll post my response here if anyone is interested...)

... here's a bit of a rundown on how the normal delay functionality compares on both units:

RSD-10
- 2ms to 2 seconds delay time, via five delay modes (8ms, 32ms, 125ms, 500ms, 2000ms)
- fine tune control for delay time (0.25x - 1x for each mode)
- feedback control
- delay volume level control
- 1/4" and RCA mono in/out

RDD-10
- 0.4ms to 400ms delay time, via nine delay modes (1.5ms, 3ms, 6ms, 12.5ms, 25ms, 50ms, 100ms, 200ms, 400ms)
- fine tune control for delay time (0.5x - 1x for each mode)
- delay time modulation (rate and depth controls)
- feedback control
- tone control (filters out highs from delay repeats, can make it sound more like an analog delay)
- delay volume level control
- 1/4" and RCA mono input
- 1/4" and RCA mono outputs (one for dry/wet mix, and one for delay only)
- 1/4" modulation input (for foot pedal, etc)

the RSD-10 has a separate sampling function (four modes), which can sample up to two seconds and be triggered in a number of different ways. the manual for the RSD-10 can be found here:

http://manuals.fdiskc.com/flat/Boss%20R … Manual.pdf

here's some more info on both of them:

http://www.bossarea.com/other/rsd10.asp
http://www.bossarea.com/other/rdd10.asp

Hello jbuonacc, I am very interested in the RPW-7 power supply. How do you want to do this? Thank you,

Rochester, NY

i just sent a PM. thanks!