Madison, Alabama
nka2012 wrote:
roboctopus wrote:

I'm in Alabama.  It's like a 7-8 hour drive for me, but I might be interested!

I am glad we are getting a lot of interest, whenever we confirm a venue and date I will look at bands, there should be a lot of openings so definitely bring on the applications! From all applicants I will need to know set length, if you will be able to sell tickets, and will need a link to some music

I've never played a show (I live in a pretty rural area) so I can't comment on set length, but what do you mean by "if you will be able to sell tickets"?

Mishawaka, IN
roboctopus wrote:
nka2012 wrote:

I am glad we are getting a lot of interest, whenever we confirm a venue and date I will look at bands, there should be a lot of openings so definitely bring on the applications! From all applicants I will need to know set length, if you will be able to sell tickets, and will need a link to some music

I've never played a show (I live in a pretty rural area) so I can't comment on set length, but what do you mean by "if you will be able to sell tickets"?

A lot of people who book bands give you tickets to presell so you can bring in a number of people with you that are pre-drawn in, so its asking can you get people to buy tickets to come.

Wilmington,NC
kineticturtle wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

i'd book you in rochester, ny!

Awesome! We'd love to play with you guys!

Rochester, NC, Pulsewave... this might be a tour ferreals!

North Carolina you say?

Matthew Joseph Payne
soultron wrote:

North Carolina you say?

Dude, YES I DO SAY
This shit is gettin' awesome up in here. I'mma PM all you guys soon to get out of the way of this guy's thread. smile

matt's mind

keep me on this PM circuit puleese.

Wilmington,NC

Any news yet? I'd like to help out if possible and we know a few Charlotte people who might lend a hand.

Wilmington,NC

Is this dead?

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:17 pm)

North Carolina
Feryl wrote:
soultron wrote:

Is this dead?

Let's hope not! I sent in my application a while ago.

same here!

Charlotte, NC

I am working on getting this but due to some circumstances, we will have to make this next year. I am currently doing a festival in a large shed/storage unit in my backyard and depending on the turnout we can get that would make a good location (it is built over a filled in pool so there is tons of room, and we figured occupancy is 150 people.

I will get in touch after the show on July 28th, and if any slots open I will post it on here before asking any bands I know.

Wilmington,NC

Sounds like the barnstock festival in huntersville.

matt's mind
soultron wrote:

Sounds like the barnstock festival in huntersville.

would love to see donna the buffalo NOT have to be on the bill at every fest in nc....  toooo much.

gnarnia up on beech mountain seems like it might be fun.  seeing Ott would be pretty wild i'd think.  no matter, at least its not another newgrass fest!

Winter Haven, FL

Asheville.

matt's mind
Nestrogen wrote:

Asheville.

yeah.  this 100%.