CANADA!

HEY EVERYONE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!

MY FUCKING DEMO THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!

Anyways yeah, so I finally put together the shittiest demo the world has ever seen!

but hey it's my first attempt at this shit, so some slack and constructive criticism should be applied where necessary.

anyways, here is the link to my shit and whatever enjoy and shit.

http://lameboy.bandcamp.com/

My advice to you is to use your program for about a year, and do some self censoring. Listen to some stuff that is out there, listen to music you like, and then compare it to your music. Listen to the sounds, the melodies, the harmonies, the instruments the synthesis etc. It seems like many new artists are eager to release ep's, tracks, albums etc. If you want to make a bang and if you want people to listen to your music, wait a while, improve your synthesis skills, your composition etc. It's not the worst album I've heard, "Hostile" has some cool ideas but I still don't think you've worked on these tracks enough to bring them to a level of release. But who the hell am I to tell you what to release and what not to?
I guess my point is, if you want people to listen to your music and come back to it more than once, be patient, work, rework, and rework again. Experiment with synthesis. Write a LOT of songs, do short "exercise" songs and wait til you can compare your music to some other really good chiptune music out there and honestly say "my stuff is on par with this". Then release it, hype it, and you will probably get some great responses, praise, and feedback. Keep working hard and don't give up, man. peace

There's a lot of potential in here, some of it sounds really cool, but as it stands the album just sounds like a pile of noise.  As Datathrash has proven, if a pile of noise has some structure holding it together then it can be just as compelling as "regular" chipmusic...I just don't see any real structure to the music.  Listen to L-tron's advice.

IL, US

im surprised l-tron didn't mention this first, but you may wish to choose a different artist name while you're still new.. that name was low-gain's old artist name (used for a few years), so you may have a little confusion, even though he spelled it normal, not 1337
also, hes right i feel like im still paying for some of my more abrasive/harsh stuff from 2004-2007 when it comes to getting people to listen to my stuff.. on the plus side, i self-released all that stuff for the most part, so i made it disappear a year or so ago