Blackout is live!

Pay what you think it's worth; any money donated to the album for the first 2 days is going straight to Johan Kotlinski as a thanks for LSDJ. Anything after that will be contributed to kiva.org to the Chipmusic lending team to help those in need in third world countries. It's for a good cause, make sure to check it out!

Zef on Facebook
@Zefmusic on Twitter

Download Here!

Last edited by Zef (Jul 19, 2012 1:43 am)

Philadelphia

Will be attending and purchasing the album tomorrow for sure!

Album officially released! Thanks to anyone who showed up for the listening party!

Last edited by Zef (May 18, 2012 3:35 am)

BOSTON

GODDAMN YO

New Orleans, Louisiana

aweeesomeeeeeee!

Rochester, NY

wav so hard

nashville,tn

well done and quite badass!master of the breakdown for sure. btw thanks for the tip on the charity. truly awesome.

Yeah I'm going to start pushing that charity pretty hard I think. What do you guys think of the save files? Is it worth it for me to keep releasing them?

Utah

I love crawling through .sav files and learning all sorts of little tricks while being able to hear them in their native environment, so I'm glad you include them. Also, this is hot stuff. Nice job.

Rochester, NY

Everyone should release save files so I can steal instruments and not innovate

Brisbane

awesome art and awesome music!!

True Story:

I went to work, driving my car and listening to Zef's new Album "Blackout". Pretty cool stuff dude, great work.
Then i worked for like 6 hours and kinda forgot about it. Around 07:20 PM it started to rain outside (we're working in a hall, producing and packing Lemonades and Bottled Water) and getting stormy.
5 Minutes later a Thunderbolt had made a impact on one of the main generators, 'causing all machines to stop and of course there was no light for a period of time.
And i was thinking: "Blackout."

A coincidence? Maybe...

9-Heart wrote:

True Story:

I went to work, driving my car and listening to Zef's new Album "Blackout". Pretty cool stuff dude, great work.
Then i worked for like 6 hours and kinda forgot about it. Around 07:20 PM it started to rain outside (we're working in a hall, producing and packing Lemonades and Bottled Water) and getting stormy.
5 Minutes later a Thunderbolt had made a impact on one of the main generators, 'causing all machines to stop and of course there was no light for a period of time.
And i was thinking: "Blackout."

A coincidence? Maybe...

Didn't read the liner notes did you?

May cause slight instances of curses, voodoo, or other hexes