NJ

just heard emily ask for her bag. god damnit this is depressing. i'm glad i saved all my 10%+ beers for nights like this. this is the first blip i am not fully attending/unsure if i am even going..

anyway, thanks for streaming it. ill just get hammered at home while the wife and baby sleep and jam out on my couch. maybe i'll drink a beer style/bottle from each region of every artist performing as they perform.

NJ

this didn't take very long.... 3 imperial ipa's and i feel like i'm there. sweet.

NJ

oh hey im back. does anyone wanna just paypal me like $30 or whatever the fuck tickets cost so i can go there tomorrow ? i'll like i dont know, dedicate a stagedive/crowdsurf/puke for you

NJ

(and that's a threeforonedeal in one shot)

so drunk haha

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Ugh. That silence kills me. sad

Philadelphia

Wish I could have seen Kodek's set, it sounded great as well as everyone else tonight. I don't think there was one performance that I didn't like. Looking forward to tomorrow's stream!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Hopefully they'll follow through and make it happen. Fingers crossed.

Westfield, NJ

wow guerilla streaming.

IL, US

facundo. ill hook you up man...give me a text...
glad a stream happened, i wasnt the only who was there who was bummed by the situation as well...was trying to get stream info for a few friends in the midwest

New York City

How did this happen and i missed it????? sad

hardcore, Australia

Everyone get on the Soundbytes stream. Don't even have a link. Justin.tv as search for Soundbytes or aday

Brazil

This stream will be on tonite as well? Cause I need to check the set of my homie Pulselooper.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

The guy who was doing it said he'd be doing it all weekend a few times last night, so I guess (hope) so?

Philadelphia

http://www.justin.tv/search?utf8=%E2%9C … mit=Search

Don't know which one is the right one. My phone won't load the pages.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

DAY 2 IS LIVE http://areciboradio.com/