Savannah, Georgia

Small clips from songs on my new EP "cyanidesky", due out this Memorial Day for a currently unset price (suggestions? i'm sort of broke here). This will be the first real EP I've ever released. I've been working hard on-and-off about 7 or 8 months on this.

http://soundcloud.com/archoniam/cyanide-sky-ep-preview

EP will also include previous tracks "Engage", "Master of None", "Down to Earth", and "I'm Just a Nobody" from pre-EP releases. These tracks will be available for free.

Last edited by Aeros (May 27, 2012 4:19 am)

Savannah, Georgia

the EP will also include a couple hidden tracks you can listen to after downloading the EP (i guess that makes it album size, doesn't it?)

› Show Spoiler

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

How many tracks is it now? Haha I did the same thing with my ep. It's now an album technically.
I listened to this yesterday but forgot to post back, sorry. I'm excited for this, it sounds great big_smile

Savannah, Georgia

let me see... 5 base tracks + 1 or 2 bonus tracks + 4 previous tracks = 10 song minimum. shit, it is an album.

honestly i'm just hoping people like it enough to just LISTEN to it, let alone buy it. i mean i look at the publicity i got from cm.o when i released Engage, i kind of wonder how it'll work out with a full release tbh, since this is just about my ONLY form of publicity.

Last edited by Aeros (May 27, 2012 7:11 pm)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wow shit that beats my 7.

› Show Spoiler

Generally an ep is around 25 minutes or less I guess.

Last edited by Auxcide (May 27, 2012 7:24 pm)