New York City

Yeah I bet it was ace, he was preparing something real special for Blip smile
No we didn't get to go to the aquarium, next time for sure, haha! Was my first time there, I quite liked it and the weather was lovely.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Damn, I had two for one vouchers and everything,

I live about 30 minutes drive away, and it's my favourite place. I've always said I feel safer at night alone in Brighton than alone during the day in this town, the community over there is stupidly nice. Also the weather has been too nice, kinda waiting for it to switch back unexpectedly like it always does in the summer here.

Only thing missing is chip gigs!

New York City

What about in the fringe they have? Comptroller makes his Edinburgh chip event in the Edinburgh fringe.
Dunno, otherwise, there's London close by, and we're trying to do some things now big_smile

I think I will survive for Monodeer big_smile

There used to be a bit down here a while back, and there was a surprise Matt Nida/Firebrand Boy gig a year or so ago which was pretty good, but I only know of one chip musician who lives there now hmm

And yeah, this is the set I'm super excited about, pretty cool having an artist we debuted on Pxl-Bot playing Blip big_smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wait, I just checked in and they were talking about a Nero Chiptune cover they heard. Anyone catch what song they said it was of? I'm wondering if they were referring to mine.

Last edited by Auxcide (May 28, 2012 3:29 am)

who's playing from Pxl-bot?

Monodeer, or was, his set finished a bit ago