Savannah, Georgia

My first full release. Includes 10 total tracks, some of which are free previous releases, and one hidden track which you can listen to upon purchasing the album. Mainly dance/house/whateveryouwouldgroupmymusicin tracks made in 1xLSDJ, but includes some other stuff too.

Give it a listen or even buy it (if you're generous) at my Bandcamp:

Aeros - cyanidesky

Last edited by Aeros (May 28, 2012 6:53 pm)

Unsubscribe

404?

Savannah, Georgia

changed the link to my bandcamp's base site. hopefully that fixed it.

Last edited by Aeros (May 28, 2012 5:25 pm)

Unsubscribe

yup!

Germany/Florida

Nice, have to say Engage is my favorite one of this, I know you released this prior to this release, but its awesome! Good job

Savannah, Georgia
Tetrasaurus wrote:

Nice, have to say Engage is my favorite one of this, I know you released this prior to this release, but its awesome! Good job

why does everyone say engage is good? i literally spent 3 working hours on this, as opposed to the 5-10 hours everything else took on this release.

It's the kick and the sound design. Simply put, Engage is louder than the rest so it stands out.

It's not a bad thing!

Savannah, Georgia

point taken, i can't make good percussion/song sequences for shit and i took a few tips for kicks and song structure on Engage.

Last edited by Aeros (May 28, 2012 11:33 pm)

Basically, my best tip for song structure is to follow the basics. Intro, verse, chorus, different verse, chorus, bridge, outro smile Write some kind of no percussion intro, then bring it in with a buildup for a verse, and save the real dancey stuff for the chorus. For the verse, do the same as you did the first time with variations, then do the same chorus again, and a bridge (I usually do a house or dubstep style bridge), then end it some how smile

As far as percussion goes, a heavy kick will really really draw the listener in. I'll email you a patch i use sometimes. Same with snare. Hats are pretty simple.

If you ever need more tips or anything just PM me or email me or whatever dude!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Haha wut is song structure tongue my songs have weirdest structures sometimes. But it doesn't take away from the song. (Hopefully)
Ot: can't wait to listen to this when I get time.

Not at all! I just find that it's easier to hold attention (even my own sometimes) with a more conventional structure sometimes smile Nothing wrong with going out of the norm at all!

Savannah, Georgia

my song structures aren't the seriously bad part of it - in fact, most of the structure here was mine and mine alone. the only real 'tip' i took was the beat breakdown about 2/3rds into the song. i honestly think the reason everyone likes it is because i used stereotypical catchy trance stuff. the WAV bass is one of the most cliche trance staples one can use, and the lead was something i picked off of a youtube video and just changed all the keys up, and i did the rest alone from there.