☺☺☺

art by prag modul                                                                               s wife

Hey everybody, still looking for everybody's submission for the Aphex Twin (I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN)   im currently holding this compilations head above water ever since the OT left it to drown. the rules still stand, covers prefered but og work is welcome aswell as long as it shouts AFX at the top of its lungs

i currently have submissions from:
Firebrandboy- Avril 14th (Drukqs)
Ny4rl4thot3p - 73 yips (ON EP)
B-knox - Alberto Balsam (I Care Because You Do LP)
motone- Metapharstic (Classics)
Jellica - VBS redlof B (Analord 11)
Phase Terminale - Untitled #6 (Melodies from Mars)
Poke1170 - Curtains (Selected Ambient Works 2)
Sneedlehog - Pulsewidth (Selected Ambient Works)
Shameboy - Logon Rock Witch (Melodies From Mars)
Zomvor- Soltox (Original Track)
Stress_tn- Come to Daddy (Come to Daddy EP)
and me - On (ON EP)

People currently interested in doing a track:

Alex Mauer- PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Ebot- Pancake lizard
Akira^8GB
Johhnyriddle
Esopus.dragon
ZombiPnok- 4
Failotron- Flim
Downstate- nanou2

(mayyyybe)
Tristendo
Misfitchris
Esopus

PM ME FOR MY EMAIL IF INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING TRACK

DUE APRIL 1st
DUE APRIL 1st
DUE DUE DUE APRIL APRIL APRIL 1st 1st 1st

Last edited by Emar (Mar 8, 2010 1:56 pm)

☺☺☺

Last edited by Emar (Feb 17, 2010 5:01 am)

New York City

Is there a spot? i'd like a go big_smile

☺☺☺

definitely smile

realistically this wont happen as fast as i want so encourage anyone that would like to, to give it a shot

oh and specs are anything goes, just use chips of some sort as the sound source, ya dig? go crazy, or keep it minimo, but keep it.........ah you all know tongue

Milton Keynes, England

i forgot all about this... i will get working on something later and hopefully have it finished sometime this week.

edit: that artwork is awesome!

Last edited by Jonnyriddle (Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm)

New York City

Where will this get a release? How will it be promoted?

New York, New York

Is it realistic for me to try starting on any track, because not many tracks were received as of now?

philly

i am starting to work on "PWSteal.Ldpinch.D" from analords 8 - i hope by me stating this on the forum that means no one else can try to do that song instead of me - ps i emailed you, emar

England

i kind got distracted by things. i should be getting my hardsid this week (yayayayayayayay!), so maybe.

venezuela ccs

Emar, When it´s the deadline? and that songs are already taken? .   I like the artwork!

Germany, near Berlin
EBOT wrote:

Emar, When it´s the deadline? and that songs are already taken? .   I like the artwork!

@Emar: Better add the titles of the already received submissions wink

I did "Joyrex J5" and "Metapharstic" (dunno which one will make it into the compilation, maybe both?).

☺☺☺
akira^8GB wrote:

Where will this get a release? How will it be promoted?

Still looking for a solid place to release (well havent talked to any cats yet) Im really interested in going about this like the daft punk compilation (round table judging, reviews of all tracks) promoting? word of mouth? ill be spamming across the intrawaves all i can....im open to any and all creative decision smile

Esopus-dragon wrote:

Is it realistic for me to try starting on any track, because not many tracks were received as of now?

YEA GOGOGOGO ^_^

alex_mauer wrote:

i am starting to work on "PWSteal.Ldpinch.D" from analords 8 - i hope by me stating this on the forum that means no one else can try to do that song instead of me - ps i emailed you, emar

consider it dibbed, mail sent back

Jellica wrote:

i kind got distracted by things. i should be getting my hardsid this week (yayayayayayayay!), so maybe.

maybe? MAYBE?!?!?!well...thats cool man...hope you can muster teh ACIEEEEEEED for a track smile

EBOT wrote:

songs taken are updated on OP

motone wrote:

I did "Joyrex J5" and "Metapharstic" (dunno which one will make it into the compilation, maybe both?).

it would really be great if you could choose, they are both equal in caliber......you have time smile

venezuela ccs

Ok EMar, I´m doing "Pancake Lizard"

uhajdafdfdfa

The art is by Prag Modul's wife/girlfriend, not him, I think. Just thought I'd point that out, looking forward to this compilation though! smile

Germany, near Berlin
Emar wrote:
motone wrote:

it would really be great if you could choose, they are both equal in caliber......you have time smile

Okay, I prefer Metapharstic (v2). wink But I leave it up to you. Choose the one that you think fits best to the comp.

Last edited by motone (Feb 16, 2010 6:20 am)

Los Angeles

That image is sooo awesome! Good job!