Tulsa, OK

http://www.nanoloop.de/shop/

Just picked these up smile thought I should get the word out!

NL 1.6: $36 USD

NL USB/MIDI adaptor: $9 USD

who else is pumped?

EDIT: if the first link does not work, use this one
http://www.nanoloop.de/

Last edited by Jake Allison (Jun 3, 2012 3:34 am)

Detroit, MI

I have yet to make use of my USB/midi thing, but my nanoloop cart is why I get out of bed most days...and at 3 a.m...

Tulsa, OK

1.6 has such a cool looking cart! big_smile i cant wait to cut my fingers on the edges

Jake Allison wrote:

i cant wait to cut my fingers on the edges

I have yet to do this with mine, but I suppose it's only a matter of time.

I haven't been able to find a way to store these with my other carts. Maybe I'll buy a few more and store them all in one cartridge case.

Tulsa, OK
disassembler wrote:

I haven't been able to find a way to store these with my other carts. Maybe I'll buy a few more and store them all in one cartridge case.

is it a real issue? how fragile is the NL cart?

IL, US

i just keep mine in a normal cart casue and deal with the extra space... this thread just made me point out to koolskull and esopus the whole additional rom function smile

Tulsa, OK

Im just starting this gameboy and cart business! Nanoloop is the only thing I know! smile besides Trippy-H, lol

It has a rom function?

Last edited by Jake Allison (Jun 2, 2012 5:39 am)

Detroit, MI

It has room for two 32kb roms, shitwave and mgb are recommend. Anyone else know of other programs that fit?

Jake Allison wrote:
disassembler wrote:

is it a real issue? how fragile is the NL cart?

It's not a huge issue at all, I'm just picky and like all my cases to close. tongue

Also, if you decided to store the cart on its own, it might move around in the case a bit, but not enough to damage it.

Easton, PA, USA

my only gripe about the cart is when it is in a dmg and I want it out, but my fingers are too greasy.

matt's mind

nerd-rix, ikinari, musictech, musicbox, nanonoice, pushpin, muddyGB, electric drum

those would fit.  can't speak to compatibility, musictech especially is choosy with flash carts.

Detroit, MI
kitsch wrote:

nerd-rix, ikinari, musictech, musicbox, nanonoice, pushpin, muddyGB, electric drum

those would fit.  can't speak to compatibility, musictech especially is choosy with flash carts.

Great, thanks!

IL, US

i have electric drum & mGB on mine... very handy

Tulsa, OK
e.s.c. wrote:

i have electric drum & mGB on mine... very handy

these titles sound intriguing smile
I honestly know nothing about ROMS, but i will probably figure it out...

Milwaukee, WI

Ordered. smile