ad-hell-aide

Apologies for the cross post. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

So Lazerbeat and I decided to do this little project of writing 365 tracks in 365 days over the course of 2010. 4 others have joined us in this quest (ie. 365 tracks each), for a projected total of 2190 tracks. Of course, there are a few rules, but it's pretty straightforward.

We've made a website here, it's still a bit of a work in progress in some ways, but it is pretty much functional. It's got the tracks and stuff on it, you can leave comments on songs, and there is an automated uploading system that connects to a blog, a twitter account and an RSS feed.

Maybe some of you will have a chance to check it out from time to time? If you're on twitter, give us a follow etc?

You might say, well this isn't strictly chipmusic, and although I have to agree, I would also say that judging by the lineup, there will be plenty of fun chipmusic-related tunes coming out of this project.

Thanks so much for your time!

Last edited by little-scale (Jan 8, 2010 2:13 am)

San Luis Obispo, CA

Really loving this. Glad to see each tweet you add to my feed.

Tokyo, Japan

Also I would just like to say, little-scale has done ALL the heavy lifting on the site in terms of code and design and thanks so much for doing it!

ad-hell-aide

i wish it looked a little nicer, but we can't all be chipmusic.org/forums...

California

Little Scale the site looks great. simple is best in this case if you ask me. thanks for the site.

IL, US

im somehow ahead of your pace for now..i expect that to end this weekend when you two pass me smile

Tokyo, Japan
little-scale wrote:

i wish it looked a little nicer, but we can't all be chipmusic.org/forums...

I like the look alot!

Tokyo, Japan

A brave, superb and mind-blowing challenge with excellent productions from all those involved.

/??? in awe

Melbourne, Australia

So much respect for this.

ad-hell-aide
e.s.c. wrote:

im somehow ahead of your pace for now..i expect that to end this weekend when you two pass me smile

you're ahead of my 17 or 18 tracks? respect! go esc! you should be doing this challenge... you would already be at 5% or above.

IL, US

oh, i meant your guide pace, one a day (ive got 9 done)..fuck, youve got 18 already yikes, well done

░▒▓█▄▀▌▄

love this project little-scale

France

Really interesting... I follow this every day and you're definitely The Chiptune's master Little-Scale! yikes

ad-hell-aide

I haven't written heaps of actual chipmusic for Lazerscale yet... it's all on it's way I guess though. My favourite two tracks of mine for Lazerscale are chip tracks though (here and here - sorry about how blatant that self promotion is, but it's like 3.20am here so please cut me some slack).

BTW - nice effort E.S.C., you working on a release then or something?

Last edited by little-scale (Jan 8, 2010 4:50 pm)

IL, US

yeah, a new album thatll be out next week (different from what id already been/still am working on with LGPT)...all nanoloop 2.3 stuff

ad-hell-aide

Awesome! Looking forward to some e.s.c. 2.3 action