NY, US

Available for download or streaming at Bandcamp:
http://iochipmusic.bandcamp.com/album/i … tion-vol-1

I/O Chip Music Compilation vol. 1

1 popSTAR - Timepiece 2 exileFaker - Rock Garden 3 Burnkit2600 - Chase the Angel 4 Chipocrite - Triborough Bridge (Da Pantz remix) 5 Da Pantz - robotluv (Facundo cover live)  6 Note! - Deep Soil  7 knife city - just putting it out there  8 Rhinostrich - MEANFACE  9 SKGB - Gravitational Beam Emitter  10  Chromix - High on 8th Ave 11 Rockman - Broken Hopes 12 Kid versus Chemical - swag  13 dot A.Y. - Terminal Code  14 Kris Keyser - I/O Goes With Everything  15 Nestrogen - Julairppel  16 gwEm - Son of a Bitch (Accept cover) 17 Graffiti Monsters - Two Oxen 18 Flashheart - I Hate Your Video Games 19 HeavyW8bit ChampionChip - Initialize

original release date: 25 May 2012

This compilation is under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial, Non-Derivative License. The songs contained in this compilation are generously provided by the original artists for non-derivative use in this compilation. If you wish to sample or use any of these songs please contact the artist directly for permissions.

Westfield, NJ

hey cool

Abandoned on Fire

Yes!  This is the comp that came with the Chiptography book?

NY, US
egr wrote:

Yes!  This is the comp that came with the Chiptography book?

Correct! It was on sale at the Blip merch table and included free with a pre-order of the Chiptography book, so if you didn't get it then here's your chance.

BONUS TRACKS exclusive if you download from Bandcamp...will be announced soon!

matt's mind

got this with the book, so good!

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

This is like rad but also two rads. radrad