Hey guys! I really wanted to start a blog, so I decided to do it. I like to listen to electro house music, and other kinds of dance-y chip that focuses on bass and whatnot. So, I'm starting a blog about it. I'm gonna post reviews, news, LSDJ tips and tricks, and other stuff related to dance-y chip! I feel like there's no real central spot for this kind of material. And if there is, well, whatever. I want to do it, so I'll do it smile

I'd really like to do some more reviews smile Please, help me out by sending me links to music you want me to review, or sending me news you want to have people hear!

Thank you all smile

http://vanguard-music.blogspot.com/

Last edited by Frostbyte (Jun 4, 2012 5:17 am)

Westfield, NJ

Hey Frostbyte, this is great news! I will have something exclusive to send you in a week or so smile

This is really really cool, man! Glad you're doing this. I'll definitely be following la blog

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoy smile Please help me spread it around!!!

Just posted an interview with Kedromelon that contains some exclusive rumors and two IAYD tracks!

Sick stuff. I actually started my own tumblr two days ago, and it too is in a blog format. Definitely following you on Blogspot!

Last edited by thebitman (Jun 4, 2012 9:40 pm)

Lexington, KY

Niiiice. Just read the Kedro interview. Epicsauces.

orange county, CA

i really like this blog. great stuff. IAYD is a good friend of mine, i saw new tracks and i was like ":O" but i've had those tracks for a long time now. sad lol. i have an album coming out soon, maybe it can get featured, eh? wink hahaha.

http://vanguard-music.blogspot.com/2012 … rview.html

Posted an interview with Auxcide where he drops some hints on his upcoming album, and shares some tips to newcomers!

Atlanta

Oh i'm so sending you my ep in a few weeks

;D Thank you! Glad to get some material to review and publicize!

DataFix wrote:

i really like this blog. great stuff. IAYD is a good friend of mine, i saw new tracks and i was like ":O" but i've had those tracks for a long time now. sad lol. i have an album coming out soon, maybe it can get featured, eh? wink hahaha.

Hehe, well, we'll talk smile I will definitely post it in the news section!

DataFix wrote:

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'm so loving The Vanguard. heart

orange county, CA
Frostbyte wrote:
DataFix wrote:

Raddd! I'll PM you with my email so we can keep in touch!

word!