I was surfing this website for EMS Carts and I saw this:

Removal of the "Gameboy USB 64M re-writable cartridge" from our catalogue.
Although we are holding stock of this item, we have been asked by Paypal to remove them from our calaloge and not accept Paypal payments for this item in future. This is due to Paypal's policy on "devices that allow domestic video game consoles to play back-up or import versions of games, such as mod chips, game enhancers, and boot disks"

(Found on http://www.consolegoods.co.uk/)

I'M GETTING FREAKED OUT MAN!!!

Last edited by goob47 (Jun 7, 2012 6:45 pm)

BK

I believe the UK laws regarding flash carts has been in place for some time- I'm pretty sure they banned DS flash carts not too long ago and these EMS USB carts technically fall under the same heading, even though most people tend to use them for music making in this case. This isn't anything to worry about though, it should only be an issue with UK-based stores if I understand correctly.

washington

I think this is the correct time to say this, so I'm going to, and sorry in advance.

AMERICA!

Thank goodness!

New Albany Indiana

I think the american way to pronounce it is more like "AMERCAAAA!!!!" big_smile.

Iowa
Bit wish wrote:

I think the american way to pronounce it is more like "AMERCAAAA!!!!" big_smile.

No no no no no you forgot more of it. It's, "AMERICAAAA!!!! FUCK YEAH!"

Indiana

you're all wrong it's pronounced

MURICA!

Los Angeles, CA
boomglitch wrote:

you're all wrong it's pronounced

MURICA!

STARDRAIN, CA

UughMeeARIcKUHZZZ

BOSTON

even seeing you guys do that somewhat ironically makes me feel dirty :[

Joliette, QC, Canada

LOL !

matt's mind

copyright law has international ways.

this is probably not over...

Dublin, Ireland

Pfft... 'merkins.

New Albany Indiana

http://iseeahappyface.com/upload/the-on … -and-a.jpg

sweden
kitsch wrote:

copyright law has international ways.

this is probably not over...

I'm quite surprised that they show interest about it. I cant imagine Nintendo themselves loosing any money at this point, and if there is no money involved they just wont bother.

New Albany Indiana

I agree with nordloef.