Austin, TX

Hey everyone, the holiday season is right around the corner, and I want to build some custom GB's to give to family and friends, so I'm looking for stock GameBoys for decent prices. I'm looking for DMG's, GBP's, & GBC's. The only preference I have (other than the GB's being in stock condition) is that GBP's are the second model (with the power LED).

I'm also looking for USB smart card carts, I want to be able to give some of my GB recipients a copy of LSDJ to go with it. I don't mind what variant the carts are as long as they are USB and at a fair price.

Anyone that has any of the above items that they are willing to part with, send me a PM. I'm also more than willing to trade some of my stuff for GB's and carts, I've got a ridiculous amount of GameBoy and NES related items.

Thanks

Last edited by Boddah (Nov 9, 2012 9:28 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

I've got one if you can back up my EMS cart for me? wink

All I have currently is a non power led pcb or a prosounded one that I have on my site...

Spain

I have four working PCBs with shells that I'd love to trade for DMG parts. Problem is that I'm from Spain and shipping will be excessive.

Austin, TX

@Theta_Frost
Unfortunately I don't have any back up gear, and I use a Mac so that makes it even more difficult...

@12ianna
I'd really prefer to get a pcb from the later model, but I'll keep your site in mind

@thedimitry
hit me up and maybe we can work something out
[email protected]

Austin, TX

bump

I have 1 or 2 stock greys lying around. PM me dood!

New Albany Indiana

I have a white boy, grey boys x3 and gba x2

San Diego

I have 6 grey DMGs that I have laying around if you're still looking. Only 1 battery back between them all.

Austin, TX

BUUUMMMP.