I use LSDJ from time to time when my girlfriend and I go to karaoke.  I usually just transcribe midi files (not a musician...) and hook it up to the PA system at the bar we go to...

There are a couple of songs that I wish I could perform, but I'm just not skilled enough.

Would anyone be able to do a couple for me?  I'll pay, and my girlfriends birthday is this next weekend, so I wanted to do a couple of her favorites.

They're hiphop songs so they're not incredibly complicated, but I'd like them to sound good.

Let me know!

Leon

Oh!  Send me a message if you're serious... leonwhitevader (a) gmail.com

Sacramento, CA

What are the songs?

shanghai

lsdj karaoke. this is gnarsauce. it has to be

Riverside, CA
Downstate wrote:

lsdj karaoke. this is gnarsauce. it has to be

It's not that uncommon I guess.
I used to do commission songs for a guy who would sing over them at karaoke places or something.
Also, email'd wink

Riverside, CA

So, I sent this guy the song almost two weeks ago and he hasn't responded to any emails or PMs. sad
I'd suggest for other people to avoid doing business with him.

Leon, if you see this, send me an email or something.

Sweeeeeeden

TSS:: Idea: make the song available to the public so people can study it.

Okay, so I got scammed by this guy. I sent him the song and he hasn't responded in two weeks. I see that TSS got scammed as well.

I sent him an email saying that if he didn't get back to me in the next three days with payment for the work I did, I'd make the scam public. I gave him a few more days, but here it is. This guy should be permabanned.

Riverside, CA
Frostbyte wrote:

Okay, so I got scammed by this guy. I sent him the song and he hasn't responded in two weeks. I see that TSS got scammed as well.

I sent him an email saying that if he didn't get back to me in the next three days with payment for the work I did, I'd make the scam public. I gave him a few more days, but here it is. This guy should be permabanned.

Wow.
@nitro: I plan on it. I might add the acapella track over it and release it on Weekly Beats next week. I'll post a link here regardless.

Did you guys send him the lsdsng? I'd have just sent partials of the mp3 first.

He made it out to seem like he was in a rush. Like, he needed it THE day i finished it, no time for that crap. Was nice enough to seem trustworthy, total garbage.

Good thing my cover sucked because I rushed it, and didn't use any secret patches on it lol.

Riverside, CA
Frostbyte wrote:

He made it out to seem like he was in a rush. Like, he needed it THE day i finished it, no time for that crap. Was nice enough to seem trustworthy, total garbage.

Good thing my cover sucked because I rushed it, and didn't use any secret patches on it lol.

Same here. I just sent him the .lsdsng and a preview mp3.
Just curious, what song did he have you do?
I did Balloon Fight by The Grammar Club.

Um, he sent me that one and some others but I told him I was in finals so I only had to do another song by The Grammar Club (something about asses?) and Dream Master by Mega Ran

BOSTON

GUYS! yikes

never send full anything without payment!

shanghai

what a cunt, lesson to be taken - never trust a guy that wants to use LSDJ for Kareoke. Had 'Hipster Douche' written all over it from the start.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Downstate wrote:

what a cunt, lesson to be taken - never trust a guy that wants to use LSDJ for Kareoke. Had 'Hipster Douche' written all over it from the start.

lol