(UPDATED AND EDITED  13th JUNE 2012)

hi there!

here is some stuff for you, which i dont use anymore. i dont want to spam the forum, so i updated my old sale thread.

(I need to get rid of some stuff for a new babyface)
SUMMER SALE!!!!!!!!!!!  MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION!!!!!!
BUY RGB + GBA SP + BLIPPACK for 170$
For every other Bundle I will make a discount, too.

!!!FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!!!   for all products
the price you see is what you pay

so lets get to the gear:

- RGB DMG grey with Prosound and backlight start/select buttons
  and Inversion switch                                                                                     99$/80€

i bought this one for a friend from thursday customs. the shipping was longer than expected and the time the DMG arrived, he lost interest. yeah, shit happens. it is exactly the unit you can see here + EXTRA Inversion Switch Yay!! :  http://thursdaycustoms.bigcartel.com/pr … b-game-boy

-BLIP Pack                                             35$/28€

Blip Festival 2007 DVD, Blip Festival 2006 DVD, Blip Festival 2008: 32 Live Recordings 2xCD

-GBA SP Package                                 45$/35€

incl. GBA SP pink,  official nintendo audio adapter, 2player link cable, DC adapter, 3 games (doom,ice nine,mario tennis)

MGB-010 Adapter                                  5$/4€

-Original DMG Hard Case                      5$/4€

if you are interested in sth, just pm me. location is in germany. for questions and everything,  [email protected]. payment via paypal in € please.

thanks
fforet

Last edited by fforet (Jun 14, 2012 8:00 am)

Turku, FIN

PM'd

PM'D

rochester, ny

how much for the arduinoboy?

-

Last edited by fforet (Apr 26, 2012 3:37 pm)

how mch for the gb camera

hello, i updated and edited the first post completely, because i didnt want to start another thread.

San Diego

PM'd

pictures added!   what you see is what you get

New Orleans, Louisiana

PM sent.

Cleveland, OH
fforet wrote:

- RGB DMG grey with Prosound and backlight start/select buttons    125$/95€

i bought this one for a friend from thursday customs. the shipping was longer than expected and the time the DMG arrived, he lost interest. yeah, shit happens. it is exactly the unit you can see here :  http://thursdaycustoms.bigcartel.com/pr … b-game-boy

You should also mention that it has an inversion switch! It's an upgrade from the one listed. Sorry the international shipping took so long!

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Apr 27, 2012 1:40 am)

justinthursday wrote:

You should also mention that it has an inversion switch! It's an upgrade from the one listed.

thanks, it''s updated now.

justinthursday wrote:

Sorry the international shipping took so long!

no problem.

Last edited by fforet (May 9, 2012 9:09 am)

new stuff added, see first post

Edinburgh

PM sent.

Post updated, Prices reduces, Harddrive rebootet, Chipset upgraded, System cleaned