Chicago IL

VOLUME TWO DUE OUT 2015

Can you go into the phrase screens for that LSDJ ROM or is it mainly for just playback?

also OMG

matt's mind

damn.  the rom.  oh my. 

jeez.  this.

Sweeeeeeden
an0va wrote:

Can you go into the phrase screens for that LSDJ ROM or is it mainly for just playback?

You can only browse the song screen because some of the artists didn't want people to see their song. Effectively, select is disabled and A has a different function. So yeah, playback. The data is stored in ROM and not RAM.

Medina, Ohio

Dang man, that rom....THAT ROM....THHAAAAAAAAAAT ROMMMM......IS AWWWWEEEESOME!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Saskrotch wrote:

you can also hear my sweet sonic the hedgehog text message alert sound in the video

S'not better then my Pokemon level up text notification. Other notification sounds are the PC, find an item, etc.

Anyways tongue that rom is freaking sweet looking. This is a gem. I heart compilation flood.

Also, I've never seen Sassy so happy. smile

nitro2k01 wrote:
an0va wrote:

You can only browse the song screen because some of the artists didn't want people to see their song. Effectively, select is disabled and A has a different function. So yeah, playback. The data is stored in ROM and not RAM.

hmm

Chicago IL

yeah sorry, it's for playback. i wanted to make sure the artists were okay with it, and didn't feel right including .lsdsng files if they didn't want their secrets let out.

Chicago IL

also thanks to the dude who payed 20.01 instead of 20! hahaha

Sweeeeeeden

Better video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvyJO3BXbs

Bronx, NY
kitsch wrote:

damn.  the rom.  oh my. 

jeez.  this.

Saskrotch wrote:

yeah sorry, it's for playback. i wanted to make sure the artists were okay with it, and didn't feel right including .lsdsng files if they didn't want their secrets let out.

Yeah, I understand and respect the decision! Just thought it would be cool to at least be able to mute and solo tracks.

edit: OH WAIT THAT USES START NOT SELECT, jesus tittyfucking christ that's awesome!

Last edited by an0va (Jun 14, 2012 5:05 am)

New Orleans, Louisiana

Woaaahh... awesome!! purchased.

Chicago IL
an0va wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

Yeah, I understand and respect the decision! Just thought it would be cool to at least be able to mute and solo tracks.

edit: OH WAIT THAT USES START NOT SELECT, jesus tittyfucking christ that's awesome!

select is disabled though, to keep people from going into the songs. you can definitely change the panning on each channel though

Sweeeeeeden

Yeah. It simply "mutes" select, so it's as if the select button doesn't exist. You can still do B+start as you discovered, and then also use B to unmute individual tracks.