Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

What's the official time line on this?
I might give it a go.. only to try and make something that will sound good to us but something i know Richard James will hate. hahahaha

but for real lemme know when you need tracks by.

hungary

been buzzed out, but will try to wrap it up next week

☺☺☺
low-gain wrote:

What's the official time line on this?
I might give it a go.. only to try and make something that will sound good to us but something i know Richard James will hate. hahahaha

but for real lemme know when you need tracks by.

because of the new spark in interest im holding off on a deadline

but in a realistic view i would say april-may due date (ATTN URRYBODY)

*updated submissions on first post

Montréal

Currently working on " 4 " if it's not already taken by somebody else ...

☺☺☺
Zombipnok wrote:

Currently working on " 4 " if it's not already taken by somebody else ...

it isnt! gogogo! smile

Russia

I sent track today! It's remix on Come to Daddy with SAM64 speech)

☺☺☺
Emar wrote:

art by prag modul                                                                               s wife

Hey everybody, still looking for everybody's submission for the Aphex Twin (I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN)   im currently holding this compilations head above water ever since the OT left it to drown. i currently have submissions from:
Firebrandboy- Avril 14th
Ny4rl4thot3p - 73 yips (ON EP)
B-knox - Alberto Balsam (I care because you do LP)
motone- joyrex j5 OR metapharstic
Phase Terminale - Untitled #6 (melodies from mars)
Poke1170 - Curtains (remix)
Shameboy - Untitled (not sure which (shameboy if you could reaffirm it would help), from melodies from mars)
and me - On (ON EP)

People currently interested in doing a track:

Alex Mauer- PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
Ebot- Pancake lizard
Akira^8GB
Johhnyriddle
Esopus.dragon
Jellica (mayyyybe)
ZombiPnok- 4
failotron- Film

PM ME FOR MY EMAIL IF INTERESTED IN SUBMITTING TRACK

DUE DATE: tentatively  shooting for APRIL

I thought it was too late, but then saw this "around April" deadline. I would like to do Alberto Balsam. smile

England

VBS.Redlof.B challange me goes.

Emar wrote:

Still looking for a solid place to release (well havent talked to any cats yet) Im really interested in going about this like the daft punk compilation (round table judging, reviews of all tracks) promoting? word of mouth? ill be spamming across the intrawaves all i can....im open to any and all creative decision smile

I think this would be a good idea, making it open submission, but cutting tracks that aren't that good. It would make the final product better. I'm sick of all the open compilations, blahh...

Last edited by L-tron (Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
L-tron wrote:
Emar wrote:

Still looking for a solid place to release (well havent talked to any cats yet) Im really interested in going about this like the daft punk compilation (round table judging, reviews of all tracks) promoting? word of mouth? ill be spamming across the intrawaves all i can....im open to any and all creative decision smile

I think this would be a good idea, making it open submission, but cutting tracks that aren't that good. It would make the final product better. I'm sick of all the open compilations, blahh...

it will have to be released for free.. and able to handle lots of downloads. and be advised. Richard James has a huge Ego.. if he doesn't like it... (which he probably wont...) he could make a fuss about it.. So who knows...  smile

New York, New York

@Emar: please note that while I've had interest in a lot of comps, my musical output has been slim lately. I will keep checking how this comp shapes up. Very interesting. Maybe I'll submit something.

L-tron wrote:

I thought it was too late, but then saw this "around April" deadline. I would like to do Alberto Balsam. smile

balls, I didn't even notice it's already been done by B-knox... back to the drawing board. Possibly fingerbib

San Francisco

hmmmmm... let me see what i can do.

i want to do

"4" from the Richard D. James Album

Last edited by wedanced (Feb 18, 2010 10:39 pm)

England

I actually really have a nearly finished track, really? actually.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i'm trying to decide what track to do. so many good ones to chose from .