philly

hey... looking to borrow a power pak.. preferrably from someone local (philly) but anywhere will do - eirik (phlogiston) and i are working on a new project... a re-release of vegavox and color caves for people who do not own the carts (these were never available as sound files) with 6 bonus songs (this is actually the reason i need the power pak) - it will be a pay-download album... whoever lends me their power pak will definitely get a free copy... and i will pay for shipping it back and forth (if not local)

email: 8bit9bot at gmail dot com

In b4 grammar nazis

Last edited by Jotie (Jun 15, 2012 1:05 pm)

.FILTHadelphia
Jotie wrote:

In b4 grammar nazis

"b4" is spelled before. Sentences end with punctuation, in your case a period would have done nicely.

Tokyo, Japan
alex_mauer wrote:

hey... looking to borrow a power pak.. preferrably from someone local (philly) but anywhere will do - eirik (phlogiston) and i are working on a new project... a re-release of vegavox and color caves for people who do not own the carts (these were never available as sound files) with 6 bonus songs (this is actually the reason i need the power pak) - it will be a pay-download album... whoever lends me their power pak will definitely get a free copy... and i will pay for shipping it back and forth (if not local)

email: 8bit9bot at gmail dot com

If you get stuck I can help but I live in Tokyo so shipping will take ages. Ping me if you get stuck though, I love your tunes!

I love your tunes too I almost want to buy one just to lend it to you wink somebody help this guy out!

AANABAY01

assist this man

matt's mind

pm'ing

er

emailing!