Anaheim, California

(robs friend of iphone and begins working corner with orgwell for 9 bucks)

Brooklyn NY US
arottenbit wrote:

a NintendoDS version would have been better.

A Wii / PS3 / Xbox360 / Atari2600 / Izek Sewing Machine version would have been better.

Tokyo, Japan
Lazerbeat wrote:

With nanoloop for iPhone, you can send your saved projects to other nanoloop users via e-mail. If nanoloop is installed on the recipient's iPhone / iPod, she/he can simply tap on the file name in the received e-mail to start nanoloop and import the attached file so that it is available for editing.

Whoa, that's pretty neat right there. Opens up the chance for collaboration on songs. wink

Softbank users unite! big_smile

Tokyo, Japan

anyone want to exchange a files? I have a test file ready to go here.

Italy

I my wifi was working... unfrotunately firmware 3.0 broke my wifi and nothing will bring it back. thanks to mr.Jobs for that...

São Paulo, Brazil

I don't see any reason they couldn't put a game boy rom version of nanoloop for 9 dollars as well.

anyway, I really don't get a kick for "It does not simulate the Game Boy's sound or other functions".

Tokyo, Japan
PULSELOOPER wrote:

I don't see any reason they couldn't put a game boy rom version of nanoloop for 9 dollars as well.

totally feeling that

+1

Tokyo, Japan

Hahah, I've got to get a new Softbank iphone too, but I bought it for my "old" one anyway smile.

Seems quite nice so far, but definitely not in the same league as 2.3 though. 2.3 is a monster. A nice and noisy monster.

sweden

I dont really understand why you guys bother comparing it with the gameboy, imo its a completely new creature. smile

oliver on nl forum wrote:

nanoloop for iphone is not 8-bit, nor does it emulate old sound chips. the synth is vaguely similar to the game boy's and vintage yamaha FM chips. however, the synth models (filtered rect wave, LFSR noise and FM) were not chosen out of nostalgia but because they are the simplest and make beautiful sounds. the clean and artificial FM also makes a nice complement to the rough and dirty filtered rectangular waves. combined with some short samples this is just all i need.

Tokyo, Japan

Yes indeed, but what defines nanoloop for me is more the interface and the sequencer (more precisely, the way you interact with the sequencer). If this was supposed to be a completely different beast, I suppose Oliver would have chosen a different name smile.

Austin, TX

i do have an ipod touch...maybe this is worth a shot

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Oh you lsdj users and your roms

I don't see the problem with it not sounding like the gameboy, then it would just be like an emulator or a vst

California

buying this as soon as possible.

uhajdafdfdfa
boring machine wrote:

Yes indeed, but what defines nanoloop for me is more the interface and the sequencer (more precisely, the way you interact with the sequencer). If this was supposed to be a completely different beast, I suppose Oliver would have chosen a different name smile.

If what defines it is the interface, why do you care that the sound is different?

Los Angeles

But will it work with the T-Pain app at the same time?

Tokyo, Japan

Double tap steps to copy people!