and it's going to be BOSS!
http://backstage.soundcloud.com/2012/06 … dium=email

i hope

Holland

That continues playback is something I've been missing for a long time. I think Bandcamp got that for about 2 years already.

Bronx, NY

Oh, excellent! Definitely looking forward to this.

Xylo wrote:

That continues playback is something I've been missing for a long time. I think Bandcamp got that for about 2 years already.

bandcamp's playback is pretty sketchy. it saves position to cookies every second and then restarts playback. not very pleasant, but work. soundcloud goes for another approach. single page app. you never reload a page, but still browse all you want.

uhajdafdfdfa

FUCK "single page applications" sad

NC in the US of America

Not a fan of singlepageapss

ant1 wrote:

FUCK "single page applications" sad

nojs paranoiacs here. i feel you bro /)

Rochester, NY

I've been using it for a few weeks already

It's pretty cool I guess, but it's harder to see a profile's sets

Earth
fuxter wrote:
Xylo wrote:

bandcamp's playback is pretty sketchy. it saves position to cookies every second and then restarts playback. not very pleasant, but work.

That bugs. I have to allow cookies for each page. Why? That's silly.

Rochester, NY

also seeing comments on tracks is harder now when the song isn't playing

there are some kinks to be worked out

Philly, PA, USA

yeah it definitely still needs work but in terms of just aesthetics it's WAY better.
it's a little slow sometimes but that could just be this computer or my internet. also something they don't tell you is you can just click on the waveform to start a song playing, which makes that tiny play button way less obnoxious