rochester, ny

i just finished a website that will let you upload, share, and comment on reason patches / files.

http://nickmaynard.com/radpatches/

it's pretty basic right now but i can see it being pretty useful. i know reason isn't the most popular software for chipmusic but i figure a few of you must use it. also, i'm considering expanding it past REASON and adding stuff to allow people to share LSDJ patches, NSF files, or midi files for MIDI NES, etc.

thoughts?

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

I got something else when I followed the link.

Last edited by xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx (Jun 17, 2012 1:40 pm)

Sydney, NSW

Been using Reason a fair bit lately to create some individual samples, but never had ther patience to chain together a full track. Thanks for the site though!

xX 8 BIT CHAMPION Xx wrote:

You look like a dick, you dick.

Big boy words

Fargo

You mean like samples and synth patches?  Is there anything that sounds chip-like in Reason?  I've not heard anything.

Centreville, VA
Krubbz wrote:

You mean like samples and synth patches?  Is there anything that sounds chip-like in Reason?  I've not heard anything.

It takes some work but you can certainly get chip-esque sounds out of Reason. Incidentally, I have a small Refill of SID sounds for sale that I created using my Commodore 64 and MSSIAH which you can check out here.

Sweden
Krubbz wrote:

I dunno, have you heard Disasterpeace?

rochester, ny

that's because you're bumping a thread that's over 2 years old.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
nickmaynard wrote:

that's because you're bumping a thread that's over 2 years old.

oops lol

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
boomlinde wrote:
Krubbz wrote:

I dunno, have you heard Disasterpeace?

so good