San Antonio, Texas

I've been writing (and losing my songs to crashes) for a while now I really want to have a show here. I think it would help if I had some more chip artists come down and perform as well so the promoters take me more seriously.

Madison, Wisconsin, USA

I would LOVE to play in San Antonio. If only I knew where that was. Call me maybe?

Unsubscribe

Id be willing to let someone drive me down from Austin big_smile

Madison, Wisconsin, USA
herr_prof wrote:

Id be willing to let someone drive me down from Austin big_smile

Posted: March 14, 2010 8:09 pm

babylon

hey whats up man. i remember meeting you on turntable an you were always real chill smile. im in corpus which is only a hop skip and a jump and have had a real hankering to write/play some tunes after being on kinda of a hiatus. ive got a newborn popping out inna few months so life might get real hectic for me here soon but im interested. also datafix is from here and i have a feeling he'd be about this.might want to pm him. but wasnt everyone trying to do something in austin? did that fall through?

Unsubscribe

Haven't heard a peep about austin.

Sweden

For a second I thought the title said "WHY WOULD ANYBODY WANT TO PLAY IN SAN ANTONIO?"

Carry on.

Unsubscribe

Its pretty much the same topic.

orange county, CA
walter b. gentle wrote:

hey whats up man. i remember meeting you on turntable an you were always real chill smile. im in corpus which is only a hop skip and a jump and have had a real hankering to write/play some tunes after being on kinda of a hiatus. ive got a newborn popping out inna few months so life might get real hectic for me here soon but im interested. also datafix is from here and i have a feeling he'd be about this.might want to pm him. but wasnt everyone trying to do something in austin? did that fall through?

Word, thanks for the mention Walter. I'm all about this. I'd be more then happy to play a SA show. I'm from Corpus Christi as well.

As for that Austin show, it's still going down. Just working out things with sponsors and venues.

San Antonio, Texas

NECROBUMP FROM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!

anyway, I'm glad to see some peeps are down to play in my shitty, hardcore-band infested city. I'll see what I can do to get this thing together as far as a venue and places to crash. Maybe see if some others wanna come down as well.

Last edited by Star Fighter Dreams (Jun 18, 2012 6:13 am)

San Antonio, Texas
DataFix wrote:

As for that Austin show, it's still going down. Just working out things with sponsors and venues.

And here I thought I was off the hook for finishing a set.

/mehalf-assesafewunfinihedtracks

orange county, CA
Star Fighter Dreams wrote:

NECROBUMP FROM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!

anyway, I'm glad to see some peeps are down to play in my shitty, hardcore-band infested city. I'll see what I can do to get this thing together as far as a venue and places to crash. Maybe see if some others wanna come down as well.

Sounds great! PM me your email so we can keep in touch!