NorthTtrrrway

I finally got to bending my yamaha pss 470.
The fun is endless, so i recommend getting one and opening it up.
It is one of the cases where the effort is rewarded in almost every connection you try smile
In fact, the bents are so many and sound so good, that the problem is managing space or chosing for only the best bents...
I ended up with 9 pots and I only worked on one chip smile. more, next time.

Anyway, since it sounds so good and there's so much more to do later, it is a pity to have it out of sync.
Does any of the pros smile know of a way to get it to listen to trigger or midi clock?
The highly liquid boards are reported incompatible...

Detroit

Single best board for bending. Like you said, almost EVERY single connection you can finagle yields something worthwhile.

Not too sure about adding MIDI; I'm not that pro.  A decent workaround is to use sidechaining to keep bent modules quantized in real time.

Paul Bunyan figures conspicuously as we continue this look at goofy tourist stops on the country's highways. A plethora of giant fiberglass men, hocking all ways of ware across the country, were all made from molds designed for the lumberjack of stories. Do you need somewhere that we spam websites? You can also try to buy a new car while you are on your vacation. There are also a lot of stores out there that sells cars for tourists. Maybe you should try looking also for websites who are selling cars and who knows maybe you canget a good deal.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm)

rochester, ny
CraigDavid wrote:

Paul Bunyan figures conspicuously as we continue this look at goofy tourist stops on the country's highways. A plethora of giant fiberglass men, hocking all ways of ware across the country, were all made from molds designed for the lumberjack of stories. Do you need somewhere that we spam websites? You can also try to buy a new car while you are on your vacation. There are also a lot of stores out there that sells cars for tourists. Maybe you should try looking also for websites who are selling cars and who knows maybe you canget a good deal.

:-)

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Hey Craig, when are we going to get some more of your awesome music, man?

Gosford, Australia

yeah man, i've been waiting 7 days for you to fill me in!

Milwaukee, WI

Bridechamber has a nifty board for CV control of pitch.  Other than that, you're probably going to have to get pretty nifty with some DIY magic.