San Luis Obispo, CA

We recently guest hosted an episode of the Gamewave Podcast (Episode 54) that features music from all of our launch titles, as well as previously released tracks from Telefuture artists. Check it out if you're curious to hear some sweet tunes accompanied by Heosphoros and I chit-chatting.

GNV / FL / USA

I know I'm late to this party, but nice work all around.

Thanks Donnie!

Philly, PA, USA
NO CARRIER wrote:

I know I'm late to this party, but nice work all around.

same this is sick.

Philly, PA, USA

i made dis 4 u heart

pixls wrote:

i made dis 4 u heart

damn that's hot

San Luis Obispo, CA
pixls wrote:

i made dis 4 u heart

Woah! BLAZING hot!

I'm glad this thread got bumped. really great stuff. Been playing 88:88 all day.

pixls wrote:

i made dis 4 u heart

Awesome!!!

Philly, PA, USA

wink

Tokyo, Japan

This should be the cover of the Telefuture compo

mainz, grmny.

Relevant to my interests.

Telefuture's new upcoming release by Garth Knight!

Westfield, NJ
Heosphoros wrote:

Telefuture's new upcoming release by Garth Knight!

OuO

i'm so excited

heart

Here's a track from Garth Knight's EP releasing next week (7/24) on Telefuture!

http://soundcloud.com/telefuture/garth- … juggernaut

Garth Knight - Alpha

With LinnDrum, Korg DW8000, guitar, and his love for 1980s synth rock at hand, Garth Knight brings his debut 5 track EP to light. Whether calling on the the music ingrained into his mind as a child of the 1980s, or drawing inspiration from artists such as Giorgio Moroder, Steve Stevens, Roger Zito, and Vince DiCola, Garth Knight hopes to share his instrumental labor of love born from a decade long gone.

Intro sets the scene for the EP, subtly laying way for Overdrive; a driving tour de force featuring 80s guitar and punchy LinnDrum sounds. Babylon features the DX7 synthesizer and pays tribute to early disco and dance music, while Alpha reaches for a more groove based approach, using Fairlight CMI sounds. The EP’s finale, Juggernaut, urges the listener to bang their head as the chorused rock guitars gently float over pulsing synths.

This release is available as a 'pay what you want' download. Artist support is highly encouraged.

Available here

Last edited by Heosphoros (Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm)