washington

Title is pretty self-explanatory. Has anyone ever recognized you for your chipmusic, in a random place or time?

Godzilladelph

one day I recognized my chipmusic, and the rest was, as they say, history.

Now i'm a world class, globetrotting chiptune musician who regularly performs in 25 different countries on 9 different continents a week while making 50,000 a show and fucking mad bitches.
In my off season.

Keep making chiptune, and maybe one day, you too can be recognized!

Chicago
SKGB wrote:

Keep making chiptune, and maybe one day, you too can be recognized!

amen brother

mainz, grmny.

Yes.

Brunswick, GA USA

Title isn't self-explanatory enough, do you mean the TCTD prizes, placing well in a Compo, getting a good review, having your release announcement retweeted, reblogged, redditted, tumbld, or pinned, do you mean someone downloading a release at all, your parents/wife/kids shouting "turn that blip-bloop shit off  I'm trying to sleep," etc?

San Francisco

yeah.

Chicago IL

yeah

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Mebbee.

Yup.

Matthew Joseph Payne

yes

The Bronx

Sí.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Absolutely.

washington
chunter wrote:

Title isn't self-explanatory enough, do you mean the TCTD prizes, placing well in a Compo, getting a good review, having your release announcement retweeted, reblogged, redditted, tumbld, or pinned, do you mean someone downloading a release at all, your parents/wife/kids shouting "turn that blip-bloop shit off  I'm trying to sleep," etc?

Has anyone who you don't know seen you in a public place, stopped you and said "Hey, you're [chip artist name]! I love your stuff you should sign my [gameboy, random object] or something like that? (It was just an example, it hasn't happened to me)

buffalo, NY

Yeah, happened to me at Cedar Point.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I don't sign gameboys. I only sign tits.

Lexington, KY

Once in a Schlotsky's deli. Some kid was like Solaaaaaaarbeeaaaaaaarrrrrr!