Philadelphia

I've been having problems ever since this morning trying to write the LSDJ rom in addition to my .sav file back onto my cart. I'm running 64 bit Windows 7, and I haven't ever had a problem writing the SRAM onto the cartridge before. It was flashed for me when I first got it from Kitsch. Whenever I try to format the card (both pages), GB_USB hangs and freezes after it says it's finished with the format. The only way to get around this is to restart my computer. The same thing happens whenever I try to write the .gb files as well. I even tried it on my friend's laptop running windows XP through VMware and I'm still getting the same issue. Loaded it into my dmg just to test it and what happens is it goes to the normal "Nintendo" logo, then it's followed by a black screen with the text "No data present". #losing my damn mind

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

São Paulo, Brazil

The one and only time I tried to format the EMS card's both pages (don't remember why the fuck I did that), it screwed my cart forever. Now, it only writes the rom and .sav on the second page, and to make it work, I have to access the 2nd page by turning the Game Boy on and off very quickly (so the green light on the cart turns on). Did you try doing that?

Philadelphia

I messed around with a bunch of different combinations of format/write within the program just now and managed to get it to write the rom and sram to the first page, but the second page cannot do anything. Which is okay for me I guess? I tried formatting it again, but again, it freezes. Didn't even want to try to flash the rom on there so I just popped it into my Gameboy and it works.

But thank you for responding! I guess we can kill this thread.

Chicago
PULSELOOPER wrote:

I have to access the 2nd page by turning the Game Boy on and off very quickly (so the green light on the cart turns on).

Don't know if you knew this but you can actually just turn on the gameboy then while its booting just slowly slide the power switch till you see the green LED on the cart then slide it fully into the on position.