shanghai

find him. punch him.jizz on his girlfriends face.punch him again.insert his gameboy into his rectum until you hear the song you slaved on resonate out of his ears. too much? well in that case just track him down and slaughter his dog.

Riverside, CA
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Is it possible to take this to the Department of Fair Trading, or a similar body for your country? If there was some formal agreement made and recorded, he can be caught and fined and forced to pay and whatever, probably.

Not worth my time, especially over only $30.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I've killed for less. wink

What a bung hole. But seriously, guys. Never deliver a finished product without receiving payment first!

Indiana

LSDJ for karaoke. The perfect crime.

ohgodno, Indiana

people that karaoke are mighty cunning....

Westfield, NJ

yeah more likely keep your eye out for these songs on Youtube

Unsubscribe

DMCA TAKEDOWN PARTY

buffalo, NY

well what was the email address used to create that account?

Sweeeeeeden

I'm not going to give out the exact details, but it's registered from an e-mail address that is consistent with the account name... Actually, now I realize that he gave away his e-mail address in the second post in this thread.

Westfield, NJ
nitro2k01 wrote:

I'm not going to give out the exact details, but it's registered from an e-mail address that is consistent with the account name... Actually, now I realize that he gave away his e-mail address in the second post in this thread.

LOL!

Rochester, NY

Okay guys, before you start harassing this guy, let's just drop this now.  Obviously he isn't too bright, but I think our party involved has (once again) learned the same important lesson.  It's always good to go back over the basics, like:

1) Don't be a dick
2) Don't work for free
3) Feel free to ignore rule (1)

Austin, Texas

Do we actively maintain any sort of cm.org "blacklist," or keep any sort of organized documents and records about people who've defrauded members of the community?

Just wondering, I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to do something like that, but I think it's generally good to keep track of stuff like this.

Scene Solidarity, lol.

Last edited by Telerophon (Jun 27, 2012 12:44 am)

We program together, we die together.

buffalo, NY

Well, I googled his name.  I think we should challenge him to a fight.

We program together, you fight for yourselves, man!!!